Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

"Ariana will never get a #1 on Billboard Hot 100" FOTPers claimed, look like boo boo the fools

8 hours ago, Divine said:

oops!

Can an artist that isn't big debut at #1? Only 15 other songs ever debuted number one btw

and in 2018 she has 3 top tens, one of which is #1!

looks like you're in the minority since everyone bought and streamed the #1 song thank u, next over Selena's past 5 pathetic failed attempts at a hit!

yikes this aged poorly

aged even more poorly

you were wrong

She now has two of the three things you claimed she'll never have. Will history repeat itself in February and prove you wrong once again? Perched to find out hihi

aww poor you. it did.

I'm sure there are many, MANY more posts from previous years but I didn't have the energy to search through all of the pressed and low key woman hating threads some of you made about her throughout the years. So FOTP, how does it feel to be wrong? Thank you, NEXT! ari5

Anyone can get a #1 hit in the streaming era. This isn't impressive when you recap the artists who landed there in the past few years.

Just now, attitude said:

Anyone can get a #1 hit in the streaming era. This isn't impressive when you recap the artists who landed there in the past few years.

What? The amount of number ones dwindle more and more each year and the top ten becomes more and more stagnant as well? If it’s so easy, how come literally every other pop girl, bar Taylor and Rihanna, fail to do it? 

22 minutes ago, Divine said:

What? The amount of number ones dwindle more and more each year and the top ten becomes more and more stagnant as well? If it’s so easy, how come literally every other pop girl, bar Taylor and Rihanna, fail to do it? 

Because their fans aren't as dedicated. 

14 minutes ago, attitude said:

If anyone can get a #1 then why Ariana is a second female artist who did that this year? Our pop girlies are not trying hard enough? xtina2 

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

If anyone can get a #1 then why Ariana is a second female artist who did that this year? Our pop girlies are not trying hard enough? xtina2 

Female artists have to step it up to get a Grammy teas

28 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

and Ariana is the only female SOLO to go #1 too! tehe2  

I haven’t been paying attention to charts for a minute and was honestly shocked to see it hit #1.. it doesn’t make sense to me and I loooovw Ari. Like, NTLTC and Breathin’ and most of her other singles are so much better. I honestly don’t get how it went #1.

happy she got one though? ari8

14 minutes ago, Divine said:

still #1 for SEVEN weeks. speaking of seven, don't forget to buy and stream 7 rings on Friday! kisses xoxo

Ring ring bitch! Another hit in the basket 💋💋💋

1 hour ago, Law said:

It honestly already sounds like it's gonna be a smash from the few second snippets I-- rip3

It could either be the next ...Ready For It? either be the next Look What You Made Me Dokesha5

Spoiler

Either the next Thank U, Nextcry2

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.