Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Did you underestimate thank u, next at first?

I’ll admit, I definitely didn’t see it doing many numbers, let alone debuting at number one! I thought she was going to lose her streak of leads debuting top ten. A surprise release without two tracking days? It just didn’t seem realistic! Yet here we are! Couldn’t be happier of the outcome and prouder of Ms. Grande!

It definitely turned out to be unexpected hit. I rarely focus instantly on the chart outcome of a newly released song, at least not until I get to have it on constant repeat for the first day since release. And in this situation, where everything happened so fast and took me by surprise, only in retrospect I can definitely be sure I wasn't sure it woukd show strong stability during the first week and eventually leading to number 1. 

5 hours ago, Ghostface said:

It definitely turned out to be unexpected hit. I rarely focus instantly on the chart outcome of a newly released song, at least not until I get to have it on constant repeat for the first day since release. And in this situation, where everything happened so fast and took me by surprise, only in retrospect I can definitely be sure I wasn't sure it woukd show strong stability during the first week and eventually leading to number 1. 

Mte cry7 

I thought it would be a cute top 10 but it's streams and sales are mindblowing and she only had 5 days?! dead1 at this point, there's no denying she's an A-List super star and definitely leading the pack in terms of the new generation of pop girls.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.