Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie Summer 2019 Tour - Discussion Thread

21 minutes ago, Light Years said:

At least the version of Locomotion is still the Golden Tour version with a different and pretty cute projection kylie11

I knew she would for sure keep this one - Everyone loved it

IYE, Head and Slow seem to have parts of the GT versions in them but they are not exactly the same

LAFS remains the KMO version nicki5 As for OANLT, SA, Kids and GOMW not sure if they had any kind of update as I dont care to watch those nicki5 I only saw LAFS cause I wanted to see how she entered

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Looking for vids of last nights show and come across this mess 1st in the results lol3

Leave it to the Scots lol3

Golden vs Kiss Me Once stan fights getting real 

3 hours ago, AngryAzalean said:

SCREAMING dead2 that poor Kiss Me Once stan dead7 this is why we gotta stick together. AlKylieda stans are trying to get rid of us!!!

Someone dub it over with them arguing about the setlist

One saying KMO songs should be there then another saying more Golden songs

Different setlist for the secret gig today

ISBSL, OANLT, GOMW, WDIHTD, NTL, IYE, TO, Kids, Shocked, SBIT and BTDYK were all cut

A Lifetime To Repair and I Believe In You were added

1 hour ago, Aidan. said:

Different setlist for the secret gig today

ISBSL, OANLT, GOMW, WDIHTD, NTL, IYE, TO, Kids, Shocked, SBIT and BTDYK were all cut

A Lifetime To Repair and I Believe In You were added

Rip to a LOT of taste but thankfully Kids burned lol3

On 7/15/2019 at 5:51 PM, Aidan. said:

Looking for vids of last nights show and come across this mess 1st in the results lol3

Leave it to the Scots lol3

Drunk asshole starting a mess; even his boyfriend wasn't impressed. Plus, the was the laziest punch I've ever heard/seen from someone of his size.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.