Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Gaga ends Trump

1 hour ago, Royalty said:

....Why did you even bother to reply?

There's a lot about that post that could easily be put under scrutiny, but being too long isn't one of them. Even if it was somewhat long and not like 45 words, this is a discussion forum, not Twitter where we have some stupid character limit.

3 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

There's a lot about that post that could easily be put under scrutiny, but being too long isn't one of them. Even if it was somewhat long and not like 45 words, this is a discussion forum, not Twitter where we have some stupid character limit.

lol3 

On 11/12/2018 at 1:45 PM, Freaky Prince said:

Really? orangu1

I'm not hating, but 99% of this is just dust in the wind... scattered arguments that just sound good in the moment but don't really contribute to a bigger picture. Like her saying evil is an invisible force that plans to divide us and then in the same setting claim that we should remove the rotten apples of society like gurl shut up for god's sake. brit3 She's still doing x100 more than the average Pop star, though, and her constantly talking about mental health awareness should not be taken for granted. I actually loved her suggestion that we should focus more on the bully rather than just the victim back in 2012 for the opening of the BTWF. I thought that was very interesting and clever. aretha1

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I'm not hating, but 99% of this is just dust in the wind... scattered arguments that just sound good in the moment but don't really contribute to a bigger picture. Like her saying evil is an invisible force that plans to divide us and then in the same setting claim that we should remove the rotten apples of society like gurl shut up for god's sake. brit3 She's still doing x100 more than the average Pop star, though, and her constantly talking about mental health awareness should not be taken for granted. I actually loved her suggestion that we should focus more on the bully rather than just the victim back in 2012 for the opening of the BTWF. I thought that was very interesting and clever. aretha1

You exaggerated a bit with your 99 percent there...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.