Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Sweetener: Megarate

J9NEMll.png

Hello and welcome to FOTP's Sweetener: Megarate! This is FOTP's #1 boy Arianator, Luca hosting the show!

moo10

Y'all pretty know the common rules for megarates, but let me add this rule to make it more fun & cool:

You can have only one '11' and one '0' for any song you'd like!

Here's a PM friendly list for the tracklist, please send your rates to me!

Spoiler
  1. raindrops (an angel cried) -
  2. blazed (feat. Pharrell Williams) -
  3. the light is coming (feat. Nicki Minaj) -
  4. R.E.M. -
  5. God is a woman -
  6. sweetener -
  7. successful -
  8. everytime -
  9. breathin -
  10. no tears left to cry -
  11. borderline (feat. Missy Elliott) -
  12. better off -
  13. goodnight n go -
  14. pete davidson -
  15. get well soon -

Thank you for participating & have fun!

Participators:

01. @Luca

02. @Urbanov

03. @Chris Morlock

04. @The One Beyond All

05. @Caution

06. @Violet

07. @Quill

08. @Ghostface

09. @Chapman

10. @Rachel Green

11. @Lord Stoneheart

12. @Moonflower

13. @Bhad Bharb

14. @Halcyon

15. @Jose

16. @Divine

17. @Yoncé.

18. @Say Lou Lou

19. @350.000.000 records sold

The Results

15. blazed (feat. Pharrell Williams)

14. the light is coming (feat. Nicki Minaj)

13. sweetener

12. pete davidson

11. borderline (feat. Missy Elliot)

10. successful

09. raindrops (an angel cried)

08. R.E.M.

07. everytime

06. get well soon

05. better off

04. goodnight n go

03. breathin

02. no tears left to cry

01. God is a woman

18 minutes ago, Luca said:

Who cares? jj2 

Send your rates or I'll block you! rav1 

Sending in a minute jj2 actually some of my scores could have changed (and other users probably too) so it was a good idea to make that megarate again!

Just now, Urbanov said:

Sending in a minute jj2 actually some of my scores could have changed (and other people’s too) so that was a good idea to make that megarate again!

To be honest I think we had a thread for it but Hannah never did the show bc of it flopping rip2 

3 minutes ago, Luca said:

To be honest I think we had a thread for it but Hannah never did the show bc of it flopping rip2 

Yes jj2 I just checked my scores I sent to her btw and there are few changes! Sent my scores so check the inbox fattie xx

Just now, Ghostface said:

Seeing Ghostface on the participants list, definitely bounds this to go smoothly. jj2

I'm suprised there are 7 people who are playing, I didn't even expect to have 5! cry7 

Just now, Luca said:

I'm suprised there are 7 people who are playing, I didn't even expect to have 5! cry7 

I am actually surprised this megarate is resurrected after the first one is left to rot. Mind you, after Ghostfcae popped up, participants list will become bigger ( hopefully ). jj2

18 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I am actually surprised this megarate is resurrected after the first one is left to rot. Mind you, after Ghostfcae popped up, participants list will become bigger ( hopefully ). jj2

I'm creating so many cute banners, I'd hate it if people will pay me dust! brit2 

22 minutes ago, Luca said:

I'm creating so many cute banners, I'd hate it if people will pay me dust! brit2 

Oh, no, despite the outcome, we should be able to see those banners. brit2 One in the OP is really nice. 

I should probably start campaign if, at least, up to 15 people don't join until last two days. 

16 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Oh, no, despite the outcome, we should be able to see those banners. brit2 One in the OP is really nice. 

I should probably start campaign if, at least, up to 15 people don't join until last two days. 

I'll be more than happy with 10 people tbh! cry7 

59 minutes ago, The One Beyond All said:

yo I can't believe so many fotpers are missing out this iconic megarate. Anyone who participates will be immune to my downvotes until 2019 btw jj5

whit1 

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.