Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

The Struts frontman teases "upcoming Kesha album"

One of the new album’s first singles was “Body Talks,” a glittery rock banger that you can’t help but dance to. A second version of the song was released shortly after with featured vocals from Kesha, who Spiller says reinvented the song. “She’s a really great woman and it was fantastic having her on the song. Especially given what she’s gone through, and continues to go through,” Spiller says of working with Kesha. “She’s at this place where she’s reassessing what she wants to do musically, and I think it’s great to be a part of this journey she is going through.” The frontman adds that he was recently singing on a song for Kesha’s upcoming album and he felt a lot more soul, blues and rock vibes, which is why she was such a good fit for The Struts. “[She] wasn’t a rock artist, and that’s where I think it’s clever. I think if you’re going to bring someone else is, it should be unexpected and get people talking,” he says collaborating with other artists.

http://dujour.com/culture/the-struts-rock-band-young-and-dangerous-new-album-interview/

giveup3giveup3giveup3

Soul and rock (with pop influences) are some of my favorite genres and this makes me so, so happy cry6  Especially another collaboration with the Struts makes me even more excited cause Body Talks is like the best song ever cry8 

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Soul and rock (with pop influences) are some of my favorite genres and this makes me so, so happy cry6  Especially another collaboration with the Struts makes me even more excited cause Body Talks is like the best song ever cry8 

We're about to be blessed cry1

13 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

we all are cry0 

Kesha, Wayne, where the fuck is it oVWPHRG.gif

Well, they can‘t release it for Dr. Luke-related legal reasons. If they could, they would have done so a long time ago dead2

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.