Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie Minogue | Step Back In Time, The Definitive Collection | June 28, 2019

3 minutes ago, ajp said:

It had better come in a lovely box with a book of lovely photos. oprah7

Here I was being a bitch saying if its a cash in I am not buying it nicki5 Now here I am scraping together my nickels and dimes nicki5

If new material is not on all formats though this makes me wonder if she will do a single kylie4 Maybe 1 song on the general release used for the single then more on a special format kylie4

Ok I actually think any Friday in June except for the 14th could be the release date

No 14th because she wont want to send the gays into overload with Madonnas album also released that day

6 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Ok I actually think any Friday in June except for the 14th could be the release date

No 14th because she wont want to send the gays into overload with Madonnas album also released that day

Konsiderate Kween rav3

4 minutes ago, ajp said:

Konsiderate Kween rav3

Of course I am assuming this because I feel like she wants to have it out for the tour or during the tour rav3

Troll-lie could drop it At Christmas mp3 to cash in on the Xmas market kylie4

THP is being a tease and said this

It's just that gorgeous rose from Kylie's instagram. They smell so sweet this time of year. So fresh.

kylie4

Reading into this it seems like he might be implying regarding the fresh material or perhaps even be hinting at a re-worked greatest hits kylie4

7 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Reading into this it seems like he might be implying regarding the fresh material or perhaps even be hinting at a re-worked greatest hits kylie4

I'm curious... nat1

Someone pointed out that on Insta there has been a theme with her posts if you look carefully kylie4

Starting with an 80s throwback pic

Next is the Rose (Something fresh)

Next post has Kylie Remade on the cover

Then a pic from the KM94 era - An era where she completely re-invented herself

Ending with that pic of her on the diving board which is a compilation-related photo

kylie4 Maybe we are reading too much into it but has she been Taylor Swifting us with hints kylie4

23 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Someone pointed out that on Insta there has been a theme with her posts if you look carefully kylie4

Starting with an 80s throwback pic

Next is the Rose (Something fresh)

Next post has Kylie Remade on the cover

Then a pic from the KM94 era - An era where she completely re-invented herself

Ending with that pic of her on the diving board which is a compilation-related photo

kylie4 Maybe we are reading too much into it but has she been Taylor Swifting us with hints kylie4

She needs to be on FOTP "Guess The Kylie Album Through Images" Thread kylie4

I honestly think she is going to drop a studio version of NYC with this release - I have a strong feeling kylie4

I wonder how complete it was when she originally did a snippet in that interview last year kylie4 I theorize she has probably polished it off and will throw it in with this release kylie4

With the Tour Cassette which gave access to the live version of NYC at her KPG show in NYC - There is a comment that NYC was unreleased at that moment (Implying it would later be released maybe) kylie4 I think its coming kylie4 Better not be the only song kylie9

4 hours ago, Aidan. said:

I honestly think she is going to drop a studio version of NYC with this release - I have a strong feeling kylie4

I wonder how complete it was when she originally did a snippet in that interview last year kylie4 I theorize she has probably polished it off and will throw it in with this release kylie4

With the Tour Cassette which gave access to the live version of NYC at her KPG show in NYC - There is a comment that NYC was unreleased at that moment (Implying it would later be released maybe) kylie4 I think its coming kylie4 Better not be the only song kylie9

I think you may be right oprah10 it had better be good oprah14

Songwriters kylie4

Rose Is A Rose - Steven McEwan, Kylie Minogue, Francis White

To Be Honest - Nathan Chapman, Steven McEwan, Kylie Minogue

What Do You Know - Peter Hammerton, Steven McEwan, Kylie Minogue

World's Greatest Lover - Steven McEwan, Kylie Minogue, Lindsay Rimes

So these 4 songs might have been part of the Golden sessions then, cause Steven co-wrote Golden, Stop Me From Falling, Low Blow and Dancing! kylie6

2 minutes ago, ajp said:

So these 4 songs might have been part of the Golden sessions then, cause Steven co-wrote Golden, Stop Me From Falling, Low Blow and Dancing! kylie6

TBH and WGL are apparently for sure from the Golden sessions

She mentioned back when the GH discussion started that she might re-visit some of the session songs so I think that might be happening kylie4 She said there were plenty of songs they worked on so I have no issue with her dropping more quality tracks from those sessions - I think they would probably be on the more pure pop side of things considering they did not make it

Thinking back to THP comment about the rose - I think RIAR may for sure be coming kylie4 Tho this makes me re-think the possibility of a re-worked GH album kylie4 Who knows we might be getting both kylie4

Just now, Aidan. said:

TBH and WGL are apparently for sure from the Golden sessions

She mentioned back when the GH discussion started that she might re-visit some of the session songs so I think that might be happening kylie4 She said there were plenty of songs they worked on so I have no issue with her dropping more quality tracks from those sessions - I think they would probably be on the more pure pop side of things considering they did not make it

Thinking back to THP comment about the rose - I think RIAR may for sure be coming kylie4 Tho this makes me re-think the possibility of a re-worked GH album kylie4 Who knows we might be getting both kylie4

Also, registered songs don’t mean that they are for Kylie. Perhaps Dolly bought them kylie4

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.