Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie Minogue | Step Back In Time, The Definitive Collection | June 28, 2019

8 hours ago, Aidan. said:

I have seen this posted on SH and ATRL - Reported as being true kylie9 What is going on kylie9

My trolling power gaga13

Trolling is F U N! tay9

8 hours ago, Golden said:

Here's a cover I made for it. Not my favourite work of mine, but I'm cheeky, I'm hoping it fools some people ari7

I’d buy that ny1

49 minutes ago, ajp said:

I’d buy that ny1

Yes, with the green colour actually being iridescent green packaging on the physicals bey1

Hilarious if my cover ends up being similar to the official one... pls

2 hours ago, Golden said:

Yes, with the green colour actually being iridescent green packaging on the physicals bey1

The green colour may be the official colour of the album rav3

9 hours ago, Golden said:

I don't want to get my hopes up about the rework rumour, but if Steve is somehow involved enough with this release to tweet about it....... kylie11 

This gives me hope that they are working on a mostly new show as well

Tho I think the GT version of TL is a MUST

6 hours ago, JCvk19 said:

There could be a lot of disappointment on Friday with a single we have already heard and a cover we have already seen

OKAY BUE 

brit8

Hopefully the cover pic is not an old one tbh I was hoping to get a new shoot jj3

6 hours ago, Golden said:

You practically creating the actual Dancing cover tea kylie4

1 hour ago, isrobi said:

Her web store doesn’t exist 

bebe1

Big update in progress I am sure cry7

Just now, isrobi said:

Rumor has it this BL era picture is the album cover, but set inside a clock. Are y'all here for it?

article-0-161CD27A000005DC-954_1024x615_

Kylie the Klock Destroyer yas2

Spoiler

this appeared on the webstore then was deleted- there are at least 5 bundles and deluxe and picture disc versions
With a peerless career of era-defining music to her name, Kylie will release an album of greatest hits titled ;Step Back In Time - out 28th June via BMG Records. This definitive collection of Kylies most beloved tracks to date serves as a reflection of her record-breaking career, from the global number one smash hit & I Should Be So Lucky; in 1987 through to her most recent album, the chart-topping ‘Golden released last year.

CD11. CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD2. SPINNING AROUND3. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT4. DANCING5. IN YOUR EYES6. SLOW7. ALL THE LOVERS8. I BELIEVE IN YOU9. IN MY ARMS10. ON A NIGHT LIKE THIS11. YOUR DISCO NEEDS YOU12. PLEASE STAY13. 2 HEARTS14. BREATHE15. RED BLOODED WOMAN16. THE ONE17. COME INTO MY WORLD18. WOW19. GET OUTTA MY WAY20. TIMEBOMB21. KIDS (WITH ROBBIE WILLIAMS)22. STOP ME FROM FALLING

CD21. STEP BACK IN TIME2. BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW3. HAND ON YOUR HEART4. WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING5. SHOCKED6. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU (WITH JASON DONOVAN)7. I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY8. CELEBRATION9. THE LOCO-MOTION10. GIVE ME JUST A LITTLE MORE TIME11. NEVER TOO LATE12. GOT TO BE CERTAIN13. TEARS ON MY PILLOW14. JE NE SAIS PAS POURQUOI15. WHAT KIND OF FOOL (HEARD ALL THAT BEFORE)16. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?17. CONFIDE IN ME18. PUT YOURSELF IN MY PLACE19. WHERE THE WILD ROSES GROW (WITH NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS)20. NEW YORK CITY (HIDDEN TRACK)

LP1SIDE A1. CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD2. SPINNING AROUND3. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT4. IN YOUR EYES5. SLOWSIDE B1. ALL THE LOVERS2. I BELIEVE IN YOU3. IN MY ARMS4. ON A NIGHT LIKE THIS5. WOWLP2SIDE A1. STEP BACK IN TIME2. BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW3. SHOCKED4. I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY5. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU (WITH JASON DONOVAN)SIDE B1. CONFIDE IN ME2. PUT YOURSELF IN MY PLACE3. 2 HEARTS4. KIDS (WITH ROBBIE WILLIAMS)5. DANCINGVinyl comes with 42 track digital download of all the hits including bonus track o;New York City

If that’s true I will not buy it 

7 minutes ago, isrobi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

this appeared on the webstore then was deleted- there are at least 5 bundles and deluxe and picture disc versions
With a peerless career of era-defining music to her name, Kylie will release an album of greatest hits titled ;Step Back In Time - out 28th June via BMG Records. This definitive collection of Kylies most beloved tracks to date serves as a reflection of her record-breaking career, from the global number one smash hit & I Should Be So Lucky; in 1987 through to her most recent album, the chart-topping ‘Golden released last year.

CD11. CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD2. SPINNING AROUND3. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT4. DANCING5. IN YOUR EYES6. SLOW7. ALL THE LOVERS8. I BELIEVE IN YOU9. IN MY ARMS10. ON A NIGHT LIKE THIS11. YOUR DISCO NEEDS YOU12. PLEASE STAY13. 2 HEARTS14. BREATHE15. RED BLOODED WOMAN16. THE ONE17. COME INTO MY WORLD18. WOW19. GET OUTTA MY WAY20. TIMEBOMB21. KIDS (WITH ROBBIE WILLIAMS)22. STOP ME FROM FALLING

CD21. STEP BACK IN TIME2. BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW3. HAND ON YOUR HEART4. WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING5. SHOCKED6. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU (WITH JASON DONOVAN)7. I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY8. CELEBRATION9. THE LOCO-MOTION10. GIVE ME JUST A LITTLE MORE TIME11. NEVER TOO LATE12. GOT TO BE CERTAIN13. TEARS ON MY PILLOW14. JE NE SAIS PAS POURQUOI15. WHAT KIND OF FOOL (HEARD ALL THAT BEFORE)16. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?17. CONFIDE IN ME18. PUT YOURSELF IN MY PLACE19. WHERE THE WILD ROSES GROW (WITH NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS)20. NEW YORK CITY (HIDDEN TRACK)

LP1SIDE A1. CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD2. SPINNING AROUND3. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT4. IN YOUR EYES5. SLOWSIDE B1. ALL THE LOVERS2. I BELIEVE IN YOU3. IN MY ARMS4. ON A NIGHT LIKE THIS5. WOWLP2SIDE A1. STEP BACK IN TIME2. BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW3. SHOCKED4. I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY5. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU (WITH JASON DONOVAN)SIDE B1. CONFIDE IN ME2. PUT YOURSELF IN MY PLACE3. 2 HEARTS4. KIDS (WITH ROBBIE WILLIAMS)5. DANCINGVinyl comes with 42 track digital download of all the hits including bonus track o;New York City

If that’s true I will not buy it 

No Skirt or anything from KMO? oprah3

So seems like NYC is the only new song on it 

but ITB Chocolate GYU DIA being omitted over Celebration? Or GOMW ? Or SMFF?  Like ari1

very disappointing 

but there still is hope 

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.