Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie Minogue | Step Back In Time, The Definitive Collection | June 28, 2019

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Also this track list is actually good and covers mostly everything and all the essentials plus some fan fave classics that were not massive hits

I am triggered at KMO being the only era not represented tho - KMO loses again kylie4 But ITB should have been on it at least

Did It Again also deserved a slot as that was a pretty big image milestone for her in Australia but oh well

Great selection overall

Honestly it wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't essentially the setlist of like the past 2 tours...

5 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Also this track list is actually good and covers mostly everything and all the essentials plus some fan fave classics that were not massive hits

I am triggered at KMO being the only era not represented tho - KMO loses again kylie4 But ITB should have been on it at least

Did It Again also deserved a slot as that was a pretty big image milestone for her in Australia but oh well

Great selection overall

I'm done with the Did It Again neglect kylie2 At the least it should be an Australian exclusive considering it's recognised and remembered here kylie2 

10 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

I'm done with the Did It Again neglect kylie2 At the least it should be an Australian exclusive considering it's recognised and remembered here kylie2 

I always hear of fans in Australia hearing it out at the supermarket kylie2 It sounds like one of her most remembered singles there kylie2

I think she herself must not like it too much

22 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I always hear of fans in Australia hearing it out at the supermarket kylie2 It sounds like one of her most remembered singles there kylie2

I think she herself must not like it too much

It came on the radio a few months ago and my sister - who was born in '87 and has no knowledge of Kylie outside of her hits - started singing along to the chorus kylie2 I doubt that she'd remember any other songs from Impossible Princess, with the same going for the GP that she represents kylie2 Kylie needs to get over whatever she has against the song and give the Australian people what they want kylie2 

Initially I was disappointed, but realistically we were always too hopeful expecting more than one new song and remasters. The song selection is actually quite good and the overall aesthetic is quite pretty gaycat1

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.