Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie Minogue | Step Back In Time, The Definitive Collection | June 28, 2019

31 minutes ago, isrobi said:
  Hide contents

this appeared on the webstore then was deleted- there are at least 5 bundles and deluxe and picture disc versions
With a peerless career of era-defining music to her name, Kylie will release an album of greatest hits titled ;Step Back In Time - out 28th June via BMG Records. This definitive collection of Kylies most beloved tracks to date serves as a reflection of her record-breaking career, from the global number one smash hit & I Should Be So Lucky; in 1987 through to her most recent album, the chart-topping ‘Golden released last year.

CD11. CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD2. SPINNING AROUND3. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT4. DANCING5. IN YOUR EYES6. SLOW7. ALL THE LOVERS8. I BELIEVE IN YOU9. IN MY ARMS10. ON A NIGHT LIKE THIS11. YOUR DISCO NEEDS YOU12. PLEASE STAY13. 2 HEARTS14. BREATHE15. RED BLOODED WOMAN16. THE ONE17. COME INTO MY WORLD18. WOW19. GET OUTTA MY WAY20. TIMEBOMB21. KIDS (WITH ROBBIE WILLIAMS)22. STOP ME FROM FALLING

CD21. STEP BACK IN TIME2. BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW3. HAND ON YOUR HEART4. WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING5. SHOCKED6. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU (WITH JASON DONOVAN)7. I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY8. CELEBRATION9. THE LOCO-MOTION10. GIVE ME JUST A LITTLE MORE TIME11. NEVER TOO LATE12. GOT TO BE CERTAIN13. TEARS ON MY PILLOW14. JE NE SAIS PAS POURQUOI15. WHAT KIND OF FOOL (HEARD ALL THAT BEFORE)16. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?17. CONFIDE IN ME18. PUT YOURSELF IN MY PLACE19. WHERE THE WILD ROSES GROW (WITH NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS)20. NEW YORK CITY (HIDDEN TRACK)

LP1SIDE A1. CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD2. SPINNING AROUND3. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT4. IN YOUR EYES5. SLOWSIDE B1. ALL THE LOVERS2. I BELIEVE IN YOU3. IN MY ARMS4. ON A NIGHT LIKE THIS5. WOWLP2SIDE A1. STEP BACK IN TIME2. BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW3. SHOCKED4. I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY5. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU (WITH JASON DONOVAN)SIDE B1. CONFIDE IN ME2. PUT YOURSELF IN MY PLACE3. 2 HEARTS4. KIDS (WITH ROBBIE WILLIAMS)5. DANCINGVinyl comes with 42 track digital download of all the hits including bonus track o;New York City

If that’s true I will not buy it 

If this is the case then what's the point of this whole thing jj4jj4jj4

At least the pictures are fierce (even if they are old).

The tracklist is correct. 

The album cover is a peach clock with that Kylie image posted earlier on this thread in the middle. The picture discs are white with teal and peach clock templates on them. There is also a book edition.

New York City' is the only new track. No super deluxe boxset or anything, just different bundles with cassettes etc. 

Prices range from £15-130.

1 minute ago, Light Years said:

Ok not gonna lie, I like this packaging but @Golden's was a lot better...

It’s very retro...but I think the CD should have been teal  rav3

1 minute ago, isrobi said:

New York City' is the only new track. No super deluxe boxset or anything, just different bundles with cassettes etc. 

Prices range from £15-130.

Were any songs remixed? Or have re-recorded vocals? 

Just now, isrobi said:

Apparently not 

Well, I think I will be the first to announce that I won’t be buying this mad8

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.