Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie Minogue | Step Back In Time, The Definitive Collection | June 28, 2019

18 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

People are mean(er) there kylie9 Also I cant stand the 1990s format fall8 So I dont have as much activity

The whole site is Battlegrounds kylie8

So do you believe the rumour that Steve Anderson is working on new mixes for this GH album? 

And what about the rumour that she will be Headlining Glastonbury in June which will kick off this GH era? 

5 minutes ago, ajp said:

The whole site is Battlegrounds kylie8

So do you believe the rumour that Steve Anderson is working on new mixes for this GH album? 

And what about the rumour that she will be Headlining Glastonbury in June which will kick off this GH era? 

I read someone saying they wanted another member to get hit by a car or smth like that in one thread the other day fall8 kylie9 Theyre insane over there if they came here they would all be banned kylie8

As for Steve I am not sure about that - It would be nice but that will remain to be seen wendy1

I do think she will be at Glastonbury though considering this new tour and that the Glasto dates are still open

I hope she keeps well though - She cancelled her Xmas appearance she was going to do because of her throat again and this is obviously going to be an ongoing health issue for her now as thats three times in one year

Hope she can manage it or treat it and makes sure to rest

2 hours ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

some fads used to say Kylie couldnt sing and ISBSL was Rick singing cause if you if you played ISBSL at 33 speed it sounded like him rip1

like here:

Not it actually sounding like him lmfao1 

I saw on Say Hey the other day that she was in studio and totally forgot this thread was made until right now

Cannot be bothered to dig for the post now but it is to be assumed she was there working on a new song(s) for this

2 hours ago, Aidan. said:

I saw on Say Hey the other day that she was in studio and totally forgot this thread was made until right now

Cannot be bothered to dig for the post now but it is to be assumed she was there working on a new song(s) for this

I haven’t been there in a bit. I’m hoping she will give us an idea soon on what she’s working on. kylie6

3 minutes ago, ajp said:

I haven’t been there in a bit. I’m hoping she will give us an idea soon on what she’s working on. kylie6

Apparently release is right around Glastonbury so hopefully a single surfaces not long after the Aus Leg of the GT kylie6

21 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Since we're at it, she can delete GOMW and LAFS and bring back Breathe and the Aussie smash Cowboy Style kylie6

I actually fantasized about her bringing back Breathe, Did It Again, Cowboy Style and Too Far on the Aus Leg and almost checked myself into a mental institution eve1

9 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

THP spilled today that the greatest hits WILL have new material included kylie6

But not on all formats kylie4

Shes gonna feed us with a deluxe probably kylie4

A double CD oprah10

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I hope so mess1

I knew she wasnt gonna leave us hungry kylie4

It had better come in a lovely box with a book of lovely photos. oprah7

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply