Jump to content

Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie Minogue | Step Back In Time, The Definitive Collection | June 28, 2019

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

If she does own it now she needs to give this gay what they need and issue the vinyl

Fixed sha1

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Oh believe me the *** ***ers are crying for it sha1

They moan for everything. If they put Chiggy Wiggy on Test Pressing 12” Vinyl Picture Disc, they would buy it. ny12

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone think that Kylie may release “Your Disco Needs You” as a single to promote SBIT:TDC?

I mean, except for Germany, the song was never released internationally. Could she do the dirrrty and re-release it in the UK to promote the GH album and prep the GP for Disco Kylie 2020? kylie4

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ajp said:

Does anyone think that Kylie may release “Your Disco Needs You” as a single to promote SBIT:TDC?

I mean, except for Germany, the song was never released internationally. Could she do the dirrrty and re-release it in the UK to promote the GH album and prep the GP for Disco Kylie 2020? kylie4

omg this is actually not a bad idea cry6

Link to post
Share on other sites

Did we discuss the fact that a 100 copy signed test pressing vinyl was advertised by mistake in an email sent out by her store fall8 They hadnt received any word on if this would actually happen and forgot to take the info out of the email

I realized this is like the time during ROL era where she announced herself that there would be a competition to with a limited edition ROL LP - But PWL decided not to do this and they didnt tell her for some odd reason jj4 They ended up pressing 100 copies

Wonder if they will do the same for this incident kylie4

100 copies tho kylie4 Do they actually test press 100 copies or are they calling it a test press for the sake of making it seem extra special kylie4

Golden had a 50 copy didnt it kylie4

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Did we discuss the fact that a 100 copy signed test pressing vinyl was advertised by mistake in an email sent out by her store fall8 They hadnt received any word on if this would actually happen and forgot to take the info out of the email

I realized this is like the time during ROL era where she announced herself that there would be a competition to with a limited edition ROL LP - But PWL decided not to do this and they didnt tell her for some odd reason jj4 They ended up pressing 100 copies

Wonder if they will do the same for this incident kylie4

100 copies tho kylie4 Do they actually test press 100 copies or are they calling it a test press for the sake of making it seem extra special kylie4

Golden had a 50 copy didnt it kylie4

I think TM is the one doing the product. If they didn’t sell the test pressing then I think they might not. If they did sell the pre-order, they may have to.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ajp said:

I think TM is the one doing the product. If they didn’t sell the test pressing then I think they might not. If they did sell the pre-order, they may have to.

Yeah it was only in the email by mistake so dont think it will happen - No Pre-order went up

Kylie has to rest her signing hand considering all those cassettes she signed kylie4

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Kylie has to rest her signing hand considering all those cassettes she signed kylie4

It’s the only reason anyone is buying them kylie4

Link to post
Share on other sites

Alrighty here is my version of Step Back In Time kylie4 Using the versions I prefer seeing as it looks like that is what she did for some songs on this album

The only album missing (Bar Khristmas) is TARS but I decided to consider that within the K25 era and not as its own little era

Thus Timebomb is the K25 era song kylie4

Disc One

  1. CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD
  2. SPINNING AROUND
  3. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
  4. DANCING
  5. IN YOUR EYES
  6. SLOW
  7. ALL THE LOVERS
  8. I BELIEVE IN YOU
  9. IN MY ARMS
  10. ON A NIGHT LIKE THIS
  11. YOUR DISCO NEEDS YOU (CASINO RADIO AND CLUB MIX)
  12. 2 HEARTS
  13. RED BLOODED WOMAN
  14. CHOCOLATE (ALBUM MIX)
  15. INTO THE BLUE
  16. THE ONE (ALBUM MIX)
  17. COME INTO MY WORLD
  18. WOW
  19. GET OUTTA MY WAY
  20. TIMEBOMB
  21. KIDS
  22. STOP ME FROM FALLING

Length - 1H 19M

Disc Two

  1. STEP BACK IN TIME
  2. BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW
  3. HAND ON YOUR HEART
  4. WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING
  5. SHOCKED (DNA 7 INCH MIX)
  6. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU
  7. I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY
  8. THE LOCOMOTION (7 INCH MIX)
  9. NEVER TOO LATE
  10. GOT TO BE CERTAIN
  11. TEARS ON MY PILLOW
  12.  
  13. FINER FEELINGS (BIR 7 INCH MIX)
  14. WHAT KIND OF FOOL (HEARD ALL THAT BEFORE)
  15. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO (ALBUM MIX)
  16. CONFIDE IN ME (ALBUM MIX)
  17. DID IT AGAIN (ALBUM MIX)
  18. BREATHE (ALBUM MIX)
  19. PUT YOURSELF IN MY PLACE (ALBUM MIX)
  20. WHERE THE WILD ROSES GROW
  21. NEW YORK CITY

Length - 1H 19M

Both discs would be at maximum length kylie6

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×