Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie Minogue | Step Back In Time, The Definitive Collection | June 28, 2019

10 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Cant wait to get it so I can listen to all these songs I already have sia2

Need a frame for my vinyl tho

I will probably get the digital copy just to give her my coins. Other than that, it’s forgettable sia2

I say some dumb sh*t sometimes. i want to be as big as you guys on here but im afraid to use up my internet usage but i have ideas i want to share. Do you ever just read a forum and you think of what you want to say but are too lazy to say it. Well that is me but on topic I love New York City and cant wait for her to perform all her greatest hits.

1 hour ago, TxmxthyJS said:

I love New York City and cant wait for her to perform all her greatest hits.

This made me realize that she didn't perform NYC last night... She might have tonight and she might in the future, but if she doesn't do it on tour at all then what was the point of pushing it so hard ari9

17 minutes ago, Light Years said:

This made me realize that she didn't perform NYC last night... She might have tonight and she might in the future, but if she doesn't do it on tour at all then what was the point of pushing it so hard ari9

Not in the set tonight either ari9 Its buried already ari9

After seeing the packaging for Step Back In Shit, the countdown to the release is starting to feel anticlimactic now. It’ll be cute to have something to add to my Kylie kollection, but this little era seems like it’s going to end with a thud. She’s already forgotten NYC. I just - it’s just not the tea. kylie2 

2 hours ago, kminogues said:

After seeing the packaging for Step Back In Shit, the countdown to the release is starting to feel anticlimactic now. It’ll be cute to have something to add to my Kylie kollection, but this little era seems like it’s going to end with a thud. She’s already forgotten NYC. I just - it’s just not the tea. kylie2 

I am glad she is doing songs she doesnt regularly do in the tour - Its the most exciting thing thus far brit15 I am sure Glastonbury is going to snatch too

A few songs on this setlist are likely to be put away again for who knows how long once this is over

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.