Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie Minogue | Step Back In Time, The Definitive Collection | June 28, 2019

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

So apparently Breathe is licensed courtesy of Parlophone according to the booklet kylie4

Do they have the IP rights kylie4

They shouldn’t... unless they bought the rights to just that song from DeConstruction/BMG years ago rih1

2 minutes ago, ajp said:

They shouldn’t... unless they bought the rights to just that song from DeConstruction/BMG years ago rih1

Maybe they bought Did It Again and Breathe back in the day for Ultimate Kylie kylie4

17 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Maybe they bought Did It Again and Breathe back in the day for Ultimate Kylie kylie4

Do you have that CD? It would say in the liner notes. kylie4

Okay standard CD tracks seem okay

Only thing was that WDIHTD is the single version - Whereas digitally (except for the download from her store) the album version is used nicki5

Apple Music and iTunes have corrected PYIMP as well - Spotify has not nicki5

Also I noticed that anything licensed to Parlo is listed as a full album purchase only download if you go to buy it from iTunes

These tracks also use their respective album or single covers on Spotify (With the exception of Breathe which uses the SBIT cover now - Before it showed the Hits+ cover - Oh and Kids is sourced from one of Robbies GH albums and uses his artwork nicki5 )

#AidanINVESTIGATES

8 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Okay standard CD tracks seem okay

Only thing was that WDIHTD is the single version - Whereas digitally (except for the download from her store) the album version is used nicki5

Apple Music and iTunes have corrected PYIMP as well - Spotify has not nicki5

Also I noticed that anything licensed to Parlo is listed as a full album purchase only download if you go to buy it from iTunes

These tracks also use their respective album or single covers on Spotify (With the exception of Breathe which uses the SBIT cover now - Before it showed the Hits+ cover - Oh and Kids is sourced from one of Robbies GH albums and uses his artwork nicki5 )

#AidanINVESTIGATES

This reminds me of Tori’s collection A Piano, which was supposed to have Purple People’s studio version but they accidentally used the live version from TVAB instead. This wasn’t even corrected on the digital version/streaming nicki5 

According to Kylie World...the album has sold 13,000 in the UK so far which places it at #1. It should sell more once she performs at Glasto.

65575473_1326466597505395_71537329101581

2 hours ago, ajp said:

According to Kylie World...the album has sold 13,000 in the UK so far which places it at #1. It should sell more once she performs at Glasto.

65575473_1326466597505395_71537329101581

It would be awesome if she achieved another number one

I was thinking no way as TBOKM and even Ultimate did not snatch number one

But then I considered the times they were released in as well as the lack of formats for them and reconsidered kylie4

1 hour ago, Aidan. said:

It would be awesome if she achieved another number one

I was thinking no way as TBOKM and even Ultimate did not snatch number one

But then I considered the times they were released in as well as the lack of formats for them and reconsidered kylie4

She’s lucky this is a slow release week in the UK. 

Im on this huge Kylie facebook group and people say it's as bad, someone said that Side A skipped a lot, someone else said literally CD1 was missing

2 minutes ago, isrobi said:

somebody said that kylie sold 21000 already outselling everybody...if its true im truly speechless and delighted :)

She’s back at number 1 on iTunes UK. So, that is a good sign that the promo and timing with Glastonbury worked. I don’t doubt the 21k. If she can finish the week at 23k, then that would be awesome. clap2

4 minutes ago, ajp said:

She’s back at number 1 on iTunes UK. So, that is a good sign that the promo and timing with Glastonbury worked. I don’t doubt the 21k. If she can finish the week at 23k, then that would be awesome. clap2

If she is really at 21k then she could pull around Madame X numbers 27.7k

She #1 since yesterday

#2 CD #6 DLX #16 Mint Vinyl

#2 Digital (The Cure #1 album for 4.99)

Amazon.co.uk

Just now, isrobi said:

I read somewhere that Picture Disc is going to be repressed which means poor people are paying £100 + on eBay

If they repress it then it will be a second edition. First editions will still be collectable. 

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.