Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

El Goot

Katy Perry | Cozy Little Christmas (Amazon Exclusive) | Nov. 15, 2018

2 minutes ago, QUINN said:

this is what i was thinking too but katy4

It's really strange, cause the one huge advantage of Christmas music nowadays is recurrent streams katy6put it on Spotify asap sis 

On the other hand, I like that she has surprise released two songs recently! 

14 minutes ago, Kuba said:

It's really strange, cause the one huge advantage of Christmas music nowadays is recurrent streams katy6put it on Spotify asap sis 

On the other hand, I like that she has surprise released two songs recently! 

i'm dead at how hyped everyone was for this to have been the zedd song, even fabricated a whole story about the "FF" video she shot this week being for it, and it ended up being this hahrdfgjkhdfg fall4 but yessss i love her sneaky ways. she even managed to get me hyped and i don't trust her for shit LMAO

very cute song, you can also buy it and download it on Amazon. I mean..this is how I consumed music the last ten years so I don't mind at all bey6

but still in time of Spotify and Apple Music wtf was her team thinking. the track info says "Crazy Little Christmas (Amazon Original)" which scares me a bit.

This could have been a Top 40/50 cute christmas bop. It doesn't bop as hard as Everday Is A Holiday did but I'm happy to have a third Katy XMAS song for the season

Stream White Christmas by Katy

3 hours ago, QUINN said:

i'm dead at how hyped everyone was for this to have been the zedd song, even fabricated a whole story about the "FF" video she shot this week being for it, and it ended up being this hahrdfgjkhdfg fall4 but yessss i love her sneaky ways. she even managed to get me hyped and i don't trust her for shit LMAO

Oh my god Katycats are really hungry for something new huh dead7

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.