Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Cardi B: “Money” and “Floppy Talki” are stalling, why?

If Cardi B is so successful, how come her new solo single “Money” plummeted to #24 on the Hot 100 after peaking at #13? Isn’t Cardi B supposed to be the successful new bad bitch? Yet, she can’t even outpeak Nicki Minaj’s last 1st single “Chung Li” which peaked at #10?

Also what’s going on with “Floppy Talki,”? The song has been out for a while now and crawled up to a #11 peak before plunging as well. You would think with the assistance of Selena Gomez and the popular Spanish acts, it would’ve gone top 10 right? ny7 

Yet “Floppy Talki” is definetly no “FeFe” which debuted in the top 10 and stayed there for months. 

But at least Cardi has her cute little 30 second verse on “Girls Like you” right? ny13 I thought 30 second verses on Maroon 5 songs didn’t count...didn’t y’all make that clear to Xtina fans in 2011? So what’s the truth oprah8 

Thanks but no thanks ny12 

Cardi continues to be a solo one hit wonder oprah14 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Also what’s going on with “Floppy Talki,”? The song has been out for a while now and crawled up to a #11 peak before plunging as well. You would think with the assistance of Selena Gomez and the popular Spanish acts, it would’ve gone top 10 right? ny7 

lol the delusion. There are only 4 songs worldwide who are performing better than Taki Taki right now: thank you, next; girls like you; shallow and happier.

Who cares to be top10 in the US when you are outselling everyone overall? ny7

Stay local ig jj3

1 hour ago, Mikey Likey said:

She has better songs in her album than those tracks. She should have released  Money Bag shit she could have pushed Drip  oh well ny1 

She does but this is the steaming era and you can’t sleep on songs on your album that long because they’ve been streamed for months and months. I mean look at poor Drake who is struggling to follow up on a hit after “In My Feelings.” His era is pretty much over.

I think the new standard is, once you drop the album, the era is over as far as singles go. So the 3-4 singles need to get dropped before the full album does.

Thats why she released the mediocre “Money”...it was probably left off the album but befits from peaking a bit higher than “Ring” for being a new song. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.