Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Sweetener: Platinum Edition | Fanmade Concept Art by Me!

Hi guys! Lately I've been very inspired to start creating fanmade merchandise and stuff and I thought it would have been a cute idea to work on a special collector's box set. I wanted to be original so instead of just doing "Sweetener", I thought of a platinum edition to celebrate the album going, suprisingly, platinum! jj2

I put a lot of work into it since I always try to outdo myself, so tell me what you think of this, any feedback is always welcome! hug1

-

ympwbXU.png

Products up close:

Spoiler

srrSjUj.pngf8zULMR.png

PkgRNHQ.jpg0TzpluZ.png

IC5BsXj.pngeEsbMsr.png

That album box and CD itself are gorgeous. I like those badges as well, especially the one with Ariana laying down the stairs. Oh, and that poster ( that is poster, right? ) with Ariana sitting on the stairs looking up is probably the highlight here. 

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

That album box and CD itself are gorgeous. I like those badges as well, especially the one with Ariana laying down the stairs. Oh, and that poster ( that is poster, right? ) with Ariana sitting on the stairs looking up is probably the highlight here. 

Thank you! oprah2 

I didn't want to work with manip pictures, I like when (fake) merchandise looks official, and I feel like with this concept, I finally did it! Like all of the things fit eachother and creates a certain aesthetic, ugh I'm so proud of myself for this one and I just really wish one day Ariana would phone me asking me to create merchandise for and with her. 

Who knows, maybe just one day! lana6

1 minute ago, Luca said:

Thank you! oprah2 

I didn't want to work with manip pictures, I like when (fake) merchandise looks official, and I feel like with this concept, I finally did it! Like all of the things fit eachother and creates a certain aesthetic, ugh I'm so proud of myself for this one and I just really wish one day Ariana would phone me asking me to create merchandise for and with her. 

Who knows, maybe just one day! lana6

Well, I can assure you that one day when I hit #1 with standalone single, you will get a phone call from me to create everything album, booklets/merchandise related. jj2

Until then, Ariana needs to see light and bump into this. lana6 

It's hard to stalk high-profile celebrities, so I will resort to praying and waiting. tehe2

Just now, Ghostface said:

Well, I can assure you that one day when I hit #1 with standalone single, you will get a phone call from me to create everything album, booklets/merchandise related. jj2

Until then, Ariana needs to see light and bump into this. lana6 

It's hard to stalk high-profile celebrities, so I will resort to praying and waiting. tehe2

Pls, get a #1 soon! whit1 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.