Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ken Zahn

Lady Gaga: Stan Discord Server

Hello Fats,

After a 9 month hiatus i am BACK!!ari9

I want to announce i have a discord open for stans of whatever other artists u stan!! (Lady Gaga Mainly)

20181112_205325.png

Started in 2017, this server was used originally as a secondary server to the GAGADAILY discord server. after the GGD server shut down, i decided to open MESSYDAILY to not only be for joking around and lady gaga, but for all stans to just come together and be funny and have a good time!!

A COUPLE THINGS: i don't know if discord links are allowed, but under the circumstance they are feel free to DM me if the link

gets deleted!!

anyways!!

i do have a disclaimer

THE SERVER IS VERY VERY MESSY, LOTS OF SPAM, RANDOM COMMENTS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A MATURE STAN SERVER THIS IS NOT IT!!

if u do join please don't leave right away!! it would make me feel good if u said hi to me and my fellow friends!!

we are all very nice and accepting and as long as you don't mind the messiness and stuff like that you'll enjoy it!!

LINK: https://discord.gg/cPTJRwS 

CODE: cPTJRwS ( in case link doesn't work)

SERVER RULES

- no harassment of any kind

- be respectful of others opinions

- have fun and just enjoy yourself, life is short!!

THANK YOU ALL

my server goal is 100 members and hoping to expand my mini community I've built!!

gaga3

10 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

whats a discord lol3 

MESS.. its basically where you make a giant chat server and invite your friends to join and chat

so a giant group chat sslslsl its fun so i would recommend joining!!

Just now, Ken Zahn said:

MESS.. its basically where you make a giant chat server and invite your friends to join and chat

so a giant group chat sslslsl its fun so i would recommend joining!!

so its like Plug DJ? lol3 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.