Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

P.O.P

So...are we gonna pretend that Caution is good?

So I just finished her last collection of B sides and...It hurts me say that it is by far her worst record.

MIMTEC was miles better, it gave us some of her finest moments like Cry and Faded.

I can not believe my faves are doing me dirty like this kylie3

9 minutes ago, hector said:

says the one that stans kylie minogue after golden

Like at least come up with something original

1 minute ago, Lachlan said:

It is good. And as much as I love Kylie/Madonna it's miles better than both of their last albums. dead2 

That does not say much kylie2

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

yet its your avi moo5 

A newspaper had posted that pic to hint that Kylie was working on a country album BEFORE the album actually dropped.

Hope you sleep well tonight

1 minute ago, P.O.P said:

A newspaper had posted that pic to hint that Kylie was working on a country album BEFORE the album actually dropped.

Hope you sleep well tonight

yet you kept it I- kesha8 

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

So I just finished her last collection of B sides and...It hurts me say that it is by far her worst record.

bitch, don't blame Mariah if you have shitty taste. 

MIAMTEC is a good album, but it has fillers after track 11 apart from the art of letting go. Mariah kept the tracklist short with Caution so there's no fillers, the album has good production and she payed attention to every song in there. Don't come in saying it's her "worst record" when Charmbracelet literally exists.

1 minute ago, Violet said:

bitch, don't blame Mariah if you have shitty taste. 

MIAMTEC is a good album, but it has fillers after track 11 apart from the art of letting go. Mariah kept the tracklist short with Caution so there's no fillers, the album has good production and she payed attention to every song in there. Don't come in saying it's her "worst record" when Charmbracelet literally exists.

I can bop to BOY all day long seethe heffa

1 minute ago, P.O.P said:

I can bop to BOY all day long seethe heffa

Don't tell me you can't bop to A No No, Stay Long Love You, 8th Grade, One Mo Gen and The Distance, these songs are quality bops something charmbracelet doesn't know. brit7

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.