Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

P.O.P

So...are we gonna pretend that Caution is good?

4 hours ago, 350.000.000 records sold said:

Well Glitter is doing better than Caution on iTunes right now, you can say its not one of her best even if you haven't heard it.

Flash-Mob3.gif

What kind of dumb shit logic 

On 11/16/2018 at 9:35 PM, hector said:

says the one that stans kylie minogue after golden

22 hours ago, Merryem said:

kylie stan getting brave

oh please. Kylie is a legend who has been around for much longer than Mariah and has successfully reinvented her sound her image many more times. Golden is a great reinvention, the singles make you shake your ass and the tour is just insanely dope. On the other hand, Caution is not reinventing Mariah's sound or image and the live performances so far were lip synched and boring.

I haven't heard Caution in full cuz I really care about my hearing health, but the lead single GTFO says it all and it is no wonder that it flopped everywhere.  Caution's boring singles wish to be as experimental as Madonna's Bitch I'm Madonna and that is just hard fact. kylie5

21 hours ago, Winnie. said:

Screaming at 350 million records sold lmfao2 

the delusion 

in 2015 the Guinness world record certified 335.000.000 units sold.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/best-selling-female-recording-artist

You are the deluded one if you think that her units have not increased in the last 3 years considering she has released RH and the Immaculate Collection is always charting  .lmfao2

13 hours ago, The One Beyond All said:

in 2015 the Guinness world record certified 335.000.000 units sold.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/best-selling-female-recording-artist

You are the deluded one if you think that her units have not increased in the last 3 years considering she has released RH and the Immaculate Collection is always charting  .lmfao2

I’m glad Guiness is suddenly the most reputable organization to track record sales lmfao2

Shall I post that picture of Mariah receiving a plaque for 1 billion sales in Asia for Sony? lmfao2

Also Itachi stronger lmfao2

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.