Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Say Lou Lou

Camila is racist and over

6 minutes ago, hector said:

I'm confused, how does this make her racist? Her flopping? giveup2 

Long ago, she called her four band mates n****** and like admitted to it later saying she has "grown since then". Like fuck off, typical PR bullshit jj4 

7 minutes ago, Jake said:

Long ago, she called her four band mates n****** and like admitted to it later saying she has "grown since then". Like fuck off, typical PR bullshit jj4 

oh i know about that, i thought that this thread had some tea of her being racist again giveup2 

i actually enjoyed the song and the music video, like way better than havana.  and something inside of me can't hate her because of how much i loved fifth harmony, especially her in 2013 cry4

but my view of her was really shattered after hearing about her saying that stuff. 

1 minute ago, Kyoteki said:

Normani isn’t doing well tho and it honestly irks me. 

What has she put out other than 2 collabo singles? 

You may be right but also Camila isn't doing that well either. If you boil it down she really only had tremendous success with 1 single that was pushed heavily by her label and she continues to win all the awards because her label is buying em. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.