Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

River Song

Xtina announces new album

i'm really excited for this "special" album... that's a really surprising word to use to describe her future release lol... usually she'd use, "timeless" or something like "it's gonna be great".  so the fact she used a different word just excites me giveup3

(but mess at the "postponed" dates being postponed to next year, i feel bad for those fans who bought the tickets to those dates) gaga1

OMG this bitch! she seriously wasn't joking with"soon" this time xtina10

I wonder if it will be the awaited spanish album or just another english one. I prefer english to be honest. I don't even care she sings in my mother tongue language, I just think she would bring a more genuine work in English. She wouldn't even had a single song written by her in spanish, so....

It's what we deserve yas2 But she better threat the upcoming album they way she should-I expect at least 3 music videos and a little bit of promotion because such masterpiece (we already know it's going to be an amazing record) should be heard by more than 270k ppl aretha1

1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

It's what we deserve yas2 But she better threat the upcoming album they way she should-I expect at least 3 music videos and a little bit of promotion because such masterpiece (we already know it's going to be an amazing record) should be heard by more than 270k ppl aretha1

sis... lets not get ahead of ourselves jj2

i do think we'll get a world tour though which im excited about i wana see her again,  her voice is amazing.  i think she's done with the idea of promoting lol

22 hours ago, STJ said:

sis... lets not get ahead of ourselves jj2

i do think we'll get a world tour though which im excited about i wana see her again,  her voice is amazing.  i think she's done with the idea of promoting lol

We got 2 mvs with liberation so I hope with next era we'll get 3,it's not much to ask since shooting a mv last 2-3 days mad5 I just wish her music was appreciated more by the gp,Twice,Maria&UIWY deserve the attention e.g. Drake's songs get 

2 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

We got 2 mvs with liberation so I hope with next era we'll get 3,it's not much to ask since shooting a mv last 2-3 days mad5 I just wish her music was appreciated more by the gp,Twice,Maria&UIWY deserve the attention e.g. Drake's songs get 

Well again it is also how much money label wants to put into the album campaign as well.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.