Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

River Song

Xtina announces new album

2 hours ago, Habits said:

Well again it is also how much money label wants to put into the album campaign as well.

If RCA won't give her a budget then she should pull a "probably won't make no money off this, oh well..."  and fund it herself, she has more than enough coin to do it bey4 I don't care about charts, I just want a real era again. The visuals on tour were dope, I need more of that but bigger.

7 hours ago, Habits said:

Well again it is also how much money label wants to put into the album campaign as well.

I think X paid for liberation recording etc.,maybe that's why promotion lasted for 2 days,FIL was sent to radio too late maybe as a form of "no" from rca,who knows. RCA's fucked up Zayn's album release so I wouldn't be surprised if X was the one who paid for everyrhing connected with liberation

3 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

I wonder if she's rushing this as a way to get out of her RCA contract; I remember speculation she signed with Capitol Music Group in 2015, or so.... maybe she's done with RCA, and this is her way of exiting?

Actually this would make more sense than ever cause she always said Liberation (and the tour) was just a "tip toe in the water" lotus1

1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

I think X paid for liberation recording etc.,maybe that's why promotion lasted for 2 days,FIL was sent to radio too late maybe as a form of "no" from rca,who knows. RCA's fucked up Zayn's album release so I wouldn't be surprised if X was the one who paid for everyrhing connected with liberation

Makes sense.

2 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

How did they fuck up Zayn's album release? from the meltdowns i saw i was under the impression his career is in the state its in, because he kept cancelling everything 5 mins before it was set to happen eve1

15 hours ago, River Song said:

How did they fuck up Zayn's album release? from the meltdowns i saw i was under the impression his career is in the state its in, because he kept cancelling everything 5 mins before it was set to happen eve1

kesha5 Idk if I'm right but "The label is holding me back" part made me feel like "oh gosh,they don't want him to record music he wants to just like they didn't want Xtina to do the same" jj4

I see him as an introvert,Xtina-type of person-alienated etc 

4 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

kesha5 Idk if I'm right but "The label is holding me back" part made me feel like "oh gosh,they don't want him to record music he wants to just like they didn't want Xtina to do the same" jj4

I see him as an introvert,Xtina-type of person-alienated etc 

Oh that, yeah RCA is refusing to release his album, because the singles he released this year and never promoted performed like this. Let me (73), Entertainer (--), Sour Diesel (--), Too Much (--), Fingers (--) & No candle No light (?)

Normally I don't side with the label, but this is gonna be his 2nd album, maybe they could over look the no promo thing if he was more established or the GP was responding to the music. But 5 legit flops from a sophomore albumari11

On 11/19/2018 at 7:01 PM, River Song said:

Oh that, yeah RCA is refusing to release his album, because the singles he released this year and never promoted performed like this. Let me (73), Entertainer (--), Sour Diesel (--), Too Much (--), Fingers (--) & No candle No light (?)

Normally I don't side with the label, but this is gonna be his 2nd album, maybe they could over look the no promo thing if he was more established or the GP was responding to the music. But 5 legit flops from a sophomore albumari11

Oh,you're right. He hasn't performed live since he left 1D has he?He also hasn't been on tour since 2015...now that I realized all of that,I'm not surprised by the label's attitude ari8 after all labels want to make money...

6 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Oh,you're right. He hasn't performed live since he left 1D has he?He also hasn't been on tour since 2015...now that I realized all of that,I'm not surprised by the label's attitude ari8 after all labels want to make money...

I think he did a couple performances when the album first dropped, but he started cancelling everything, didn't go on tour and has been claiming he has anxiety ever since moo12

21 hours ago, River Song said:

I think he did a couple performances when the album first dropped, but he started cancelling everything, didn't go on tour and has been claiming he has anxiety ever since moo12

maybe he has dead2 I think X also had that kind of issues between 2010-2018,that's why had to wait 6 years for Liberation etc. I think it's also the reason why she doesn't show up at various award ceremonies and hasn't fully promoted her projects since Bionic katy9

5 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

maybe he has dead2 I think X also had that kind of issues between 2010-2018,that's why had to wait 6 years for Liberation etc. I think it's also the reason why she doesn't show up at various award ceremonies and hasn't fully promoted her projects since Bionic katy9

Idk his life, he could both have an anxiety disorder and use it as an excuse.......... I do it with my mine katy8........ Doesn't she suffer from depression? that walks hand in hand with anxiety or at least that's what my psychologist told me 

22 hours ago, River Song said:

Idk his life, he could both have an anxiety disorder and use it as an excuse.......... I do it with my mine katy8........ Doesn't she suffer from depression? that walks hand in hand with anxiety or at least that's what my psychologist told me 

Xtina definitely feels better and I'm happy because of that

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.