Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Caution FLOPPING everywhere. WHY?

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I was being generous, her streaming stats are even worse.

And madonna's streaming numbers won't be much better. They both have 10M listeners in Spotify. We know Madonna has the bigger career and fanbase, so she has bigger numbers overall. But it doesn't change the fact that she is on the same boat. They are both far from being comercial forces today.

2 minutes ago, light741 said:

And madonna's streaming numbers won't be much better. They both have 10M listeners in Spotify. We know Madonna has the bigger career and fanbase, so she has bigger numbers overall. But it doesn't change the fact that she is on the same boat. They are both far from being comercial forces today.

Cool

4 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

omg im living for the brain dead logic when its mariah not doing well "shes legend with longevity, she has right not do well! etc" when its madonna "shes a flop, over, no1urr " dead2 at this point you all just are dragging yourselvesrip3

You don't have to be a hit in 2018 to be a legend. And you say lambs but i don't see many lambs dragging madonna outside of 2 people.

It's sad because this really is a good album, no skips, nothing. I always knew Mariah was going to flop, she just had a really terrible roll out for her album (hello, releasing "With You" as a lead when there are 9 more songs that are better???) but it's fine, it may be flopping but that doesn't take away the fact that it's a good album and that moo is serving visuals and good music.

I'm shocked that it isn't selling better...

• Priced like an EP - $7.99 here - cheap!
  • After 28 years, she must have more than 45k fans in US.

Perhaps:

• The gays shot their load on Glitter to even notice Caution
  • Timing may have been off - Her Christmas albums will out shadow Caution. It should have come out in January. 
5 hours ago, Jjang said:

And then

Ray of Light vs. Rainbow - double the sales

Music vs. Glitter - x6 the sales

American Life vs. Charmbracelet - x2 the sales

Confessions vs. TEOM - x4 the sales outside of NA

Hard Candy vs. E=MC2 - x2 the sales

Celebration vs. Memors + Merry Christmas COMBINED - x2 the sales

MDNA vs. Me.. I Am Flop -x4 the sales

Rebel Heart vs. Caution - still unknown, but that shit ain't reaching 500k so at least x2 the sales. 

20 years of kicking Mariah's ass, that's context for you of who's a clear winner.

tenor.gif?itemid=4689485

But when you want to compare someone who's 10 years into her career (and the last 5 of them were under performing) against someone's 30 yrs + into hers' album (which 20 years of them she was at the absolute top) to claim that Gaga's the superior success then yes, you will be clocked. xtina7

Madonna never kicked Mariah's ass in her career. It's the other way around. Whitney, Mariah and Janet kicked Madonna's ass in succession and kept her at bay Lmao.

4 minutes ago, HninSi said:

Madonna never kicked Mariah's ass in her career. It's the other way around. Whitney, Mariah and Janet kicked Madonna's ass in succession and kept her at bay Lmao.

Ray of Light vs. Rainbow - double the sales

Music vs. Glitter - x6 the sales

American Life vs. Charmbracelet - x2 the sales

Confessions vs. TEOM - x4 the sales outside of NA

Hard Candy vs. E=MC2 - x2 the sales

Celebration vs. Memors + Merry Christmas COMBINED - x2 the sales

MDNA vs. Me.. I Am Flop -x4 the sales

Rebel Heart vs. Caution - still unknown, but that shit ain't reaching 500k so at least x2 the sales. 

couldnt be any more clear to the average person

1 hour ago, ajp said:

I'm shocked that it isn't selling better...

• Priced like an EP - $7.99 here - cheap!
  • After 28 years, she must have more than 45k fans in US.

Perhaps:

• The gays shot their load on Glitter to even notice Caution
  • Timing may have been off - Her Christmas albums will out shadow Caution. It should have come out in January. 

Albums don't sell in the U.S anymore, in general. It's basically streaming. All these non-streaming era artists either flop or do well in the first week because of tour bundles and then drop like a rock aura1

Just now, Jjang said:

Ray of Light vs. Rainbow - double the sales

Music vs. Glitter - x6 the sales

American Life vs. Charmbracelet - x2 the sales

Confessions vs. TEOM - x4 the sales outside of NA

Hard Candy vs. E=MC2 - x2 the sales

Celebration vs. Memors + Merry Christmas COMBINED - x2 the sales

MDNA vs. Me.. I Am Flop -x4 the sales

Rebel Heart vs. Caution - still unknown, but that shit ain't reaching 500k so at least x2 the sales. 

couldnt be any more clear to the average person

Nnnn. You ain't slick with that's selective comparison. Why not compare the albums released around same time?

Ray of light vs #1s. (Equal)

Music vs Rainbow (Music sold what? 2 mil more)

Glitter vs American life (both flops)

TEOM vs Confessions ( equal)

From then, it was flops for both.

You know what kicking ass is?

Music Box vs Erotica

The Bodyguard vs Erotica.

That's kicking ass, and they did.

Madonna went bitter, depressed, jealous and everything low. It was all palpable for Madonna fans at that time and funnily they couldn't stop being insecure since.

Britney's "Oops I did it again" kicked Glitter's ass. Yes. 

Norah Jones' "Come Away with me" destroyed the divas albums. Yes.

17 minutes ago, HninSi said:

Nnnn. You ain't slick with that's selective comparison. Why not compare the albums released around same time?

Ray of light vs #1s. (Equal)

Music vs Rainbow (Music sold what? 2 mil more)

Glitter vs American life (both flops)

TEOM vs Confessions ( equal)

From then, it was flops for both.

You know what kicking ass is?

Music Box vs Erotica

The Bodyguard vs Erotica.

That's kicking ass, and they did.

Madonna went bitter, depressed, jealous and everything low. It was all palpable for Madonna fans at that time and funnily they couldn't stop being insecure since.

Britney's "Oops I did it again" kicked Glitter's ass. Yes. 

Norah Jones' "Come Away with me" destroyed the divas albums. Yes.

Not you trying to squeeze Whitney in your narrative to make it seem a little less delusional. brit3

Debut vs TIC : Madonna kicks her ass (16 million more and counting)

The fact that Ray of Light (a studio album) sold an equal amount of Mariah’s first GH (and mind you, GH’s were a massive trend back then) speaks volumes, its amazing that you cant see that tho

Music sold 4 million copies more than Rainbow 

AL was still bigger than Charm + Glitter

TEOM was local, only sold 2m copies outside of NA while Confessions did 8m. 

Hard Candy was a success, selling 1.5m more than E=MC2 which was mostly local, HC sold x3 as much outside of NA

Celebration was anything but a flop, and even MDNA could be considered a succes internationally while I AM Flop straight up tanked   

Do you want to compare SPS numbers for an even bigger gap?

if you dont like my choice of words then ok : Madonna has been easily more successful than Mariah for the past 2 decades. 

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Not you trying to squeeze Whitney in your narrative to make it seem a little less delusional. brit3

Debut vs TIC : Madonna kicks her ass (16 million more and counting)

The fact that Ray of Light (a studio album) sold an equal amount of Mariah’s first GH (and mind you, GH’s were a massive trend back then) speaks volumes, its amazing that you cant see that tho

Music sold 4 million copies more than Rainbow 

AL was still bigger than Charm + Glitter

TEOM was local, only sold 2m copies outside of NA while Confessions did 8m. 

Hard Candy was a success, selling 1.5m more than E=MC2 which was mostly local, HC sold x3 as much outside of NA

Celebration was anything but a flop, and even MDNA could be considered a succes internationally while I AM Flop straight up tanked   

Do you want to compare SPS numbers for an even bigger gap?

if you dont like my choice of words then ok : Madonna has been easily more successful than Mariah for the past 2 decades. 

Listen, Mariah/Whitney/Janet kicking Madonna's ass is really what happened, not narrative like you are doing now. Shhh.jj1

46 minutes ago, HninSi said:

Listen, Mariah/Whitney/Janet kicking Madonna's ass is really what happened, not narrative like you are doing now. Shhh.jj1

lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

Except, the receipts don’t lie. Ladies & gentlemen, this is the very definition of delusion.

1 hour ago, Yzma said:

lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

Except, the receipts don’t lie. Ladies & gentlemen, this is the very definition of delusion.

Yes. They don't. Hence it's evident Madonna was pressed as paper and ranted non stop.

1 hour ago, HninSi said:

Yes. They don't. Hence it's evident Madonna was pressed as paper and ranted non stop.

Madonna and Mariah moved on. They aren't fighting. They have been in good terms for many many years now.

3 hours ago, Jjang said:

Call me when Caution’s total WW sales eclipse RH’s 1st week US sales then bey7

Curious. When you make these threads because 2 lambs(yes 2) in this forum known as FOTP, come for Madonna and don't acknowledge her overall bigger stats and stuff like that. Does it ever cross your mind that there are Madonna stans that also act the same way, and would rather eat glass than give Mariah credit for anything? Because i don't think your threads are working in changing anybody's view. The ones that troll from both sides are still doing it no matter what.

1 hour ago, light741 said:

Madonna and Mariah moved on. They aren't fighting. They have been in good terms for many many years now.

Curious. When you make these threads because 2 lambs(yes 2) in this forum known as FOTP, come for Madonna and don't acknowledge her overall bigger stats and stuff like that. Does it ever cross your mind that there are Madonna stans that also act the same way, and would rather eat glass than give Mariah credit for anything? Because i don't think your threads are working in changing anybody's view. The ones that troll from both sides are still doing it no matter what.

Whinnie 

that #1 girl 

Hninsi 

that asian lady girl

4 lambs

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.