Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Caution FLOPPING everywhere. WHY?

7 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

like fave like stan.

that's why mariah's stans have good youthful skin and skinny bodies and madonna stans... well... ari7

Last time I checked alcohol has a bad impact on the body. We all know mariah is an alcoholic 

Just now, Infrared said:

mariah-carey-live-sept-21-2018-ap-billbo

Imagine what we will see if she takes off the tons of make-up. Moo fans are coming for Madonna while Mariah (who's 10 years younger) looks like this:

ph4bqzb86c1.jpg

Even tho she looks like she has make-up here too... I can't even imagine how she looks when she wakes up. Like a minion of satan probably.

4 minutes ago, Gaga = the queen of pop said:

i trust you on this... i mean, you stan bieber 

Except I don’t for stan him for a more than a year jj4 but he is a good example of someone letting his body being ruined 

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

giphy.gif

Not Madonna having a fuckin flawless clear skin in her 60s without makeup while Mariah looks more yellow than McDonalds fries.

oprah10

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 poor Regina Flopanage Fromage lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1

What's your problem you obsessed bitch? You look so pathetic, you can't stop mentioning me. First time someone is getting sooo pressedT cause of me. Get a job.

N8M2mb.gif

Just now, 350.000.000 records sold said:

Not Madonna having a fuckin flawless clear skin in her 60s without makeup while Mariah looks more yellow than McDonalds fries.

oprah10

What's your problem you obsessed bitch? You look so pathetic, you can't stop mentioning me. First time someone is getting sooo pressedT cause of me. Get a job.

N8M2mb.gif

Haha obsessed good joke sister keep them coming 

funny op is neglecting to post the full ww stats and the fact that the album is not even a week old CAN YA'LL BREATHE???

iTunes:

14 hours ago, 350.000.000 records sold said:

Imagine what we will see if she takes off the tons of make-up. Moo fans are coming for Madonna while Mariah (who's 10 years younger) looks like this:

ph4bqzb86c1.jpg

Even tho she looks like she has make-up here too... I can't even imagine how she looks when she wakes up. Like a minion of satan probably.

omg the cringe ass posts again.. do you read when you finish typing? Imagine using a 2 year old bad camera angle to try and make a point 

THIS is what she looks without make up sweetie

2be13d53e5ceac0d2a419dc0e99289cf.jpg

16 hours ago, 350.000.000 records sold said:

oprah10

N8M2mb.gif

Urbanov gets pressed and obsessed with anyone who doesn’t agree with his opinions because he thinks he is always 100% right. 

You know he lost the argument when he quotes you with “lmfao2” a million times. You defeated him, congrats! 

ph4bqzb86c1.jpg

2 hours ago, Urbanov said:

giveup1 we love a beautiful black woman

downvote this post if you are a racist! 

31 minutes ago, Yzma said:

#1 in Namibia and top 5 in other 3rd world countries is suddenly an achievement? lmfao2 

Lambs and their leader Stynk truly lost.

but i thought ya'll said she didn't have a reach outside of the US?? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE ???

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.