Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Caution FLOPPING everywhere. WHY?

8 hours ago, Sylk said:

It’s not #1 in any of these countries anymore 

9 hours ago, Yzma said:

Urbanov gets pressed and obsessed with anyone who doesn’t agree with his opinions because he thinks he is always 100% right. 

You know he lost the argument when he quotes you with “lmfao2” a million times. You defeated him, congrats! 

ph4bqzb86c1.jpg

Pressed? Ok Miss “I will not rest till people start unstanning Gags.” Yzma lol3 

9 hours ago, Yzma said:

Urbanov gets pressed and obsessed with anyone who doesn’t agree with his opinions because he thinks he is always 100% right. 

Also it’s kinda ironic that it was said by a person who is known on this board as someone who is presenting his opinions as facts, was called out about it by multiple other people and has a huge problem with differentiating them. lol3 

21 hours ago, Simón. said:

It’s not #1 in any of these countries anymore 

@HninSi @Jjang @Yzma

I am thrilled to know some things never change. I come back from being hospitalized, and the same old war is still going. It is unfair how certain fans of both Madonna and Mariah can't be objective and give credit where is due. Let me put it like that. The past days were like hell to me.I thought i was going to die because of a health issue, don't want to get into details so let me just say it involved seeing blood after going to the bathroom and feeling way too much pain. It was so strange to think about the fact that i lost 2 family members this year and for a moment i was like, so i am next?. This just made me remember once again that what i already said before is true. We only live once, being petty is not the way to live life. I know this threads are supposed to be fun, but there comes a point where it just doesn't work. But congratulations for the hit thread. Don't pay too much attention to this rant anyway. I'm still sensitive about my last experience. I will try to be less dramatic and messiah later. The med is still having an effect on me.  aretha1

1 minute ago, light741 said:

@HninSi @Jjang @Yzma

I am thrilled to know some things never change. I come back from being hospitalized, and the same old war is still going. It is unfair how certain fans of both Madonna and Mariah can't be objective and give credit where is due. Let me put it like that. The past days were like hell to me.I thought i was going to die because of a health issue, don't want to get into details so let me just say it involved seeing blood after going to the bathroom and feeling way too much pain. It was so strange to think about the fact that i lost 2 family members this year and for a moment i was like, so i am next?. Appearently i will live, but this just once again proves what i already said before. We only live once, being petty is not the way to live life. I know this threads are supposed to be fun there comes a point where it just doesn't work. But congratulations for the hit thread, if hit threads are important to you jjang and winnie, congratulations. Greetings people.

Just get rid of BG access and you don’t need to bother with BG threads anymore. 

2 hours ago, light741 said:

@HninSi @Jjang @Yzma

I am thrilled to know some things never change. I come back from being hospitalized, and the same old war is still going. It is unfair how certain fans of both Madonna and Mariah can't be objective and give credit where is due. Let me put it like that. The past days were like hell to me.I thought i was going to die because of a health issue, don't want to get into details so let me just say it involved seeing blood after going to the bathroom and feeling way too much pain. It was so strange to think about the fact that i lost 2 family members this year and for a moment i was like, so i am next?. This just made me remember once again that what i already said before is true. We only live once, being petty is not the way to live life. I know this threads are supposed to be fun, but there comes a point where it just doesn't work. But congratulations for the hit thread. Don't pay too much attention to this rant anyway. I'm still sensitive about my last experience. I will try to be less dramatic and messiah later. The med is still having an effect on me.  aretha1

Feel well and don’t take things too seriously. Hugs

21 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Exactly @light741aretha1 for example me and Jjango are dragging each other and each other’s faves recently but we still love each other and are friends sia1 it ain’t that serious

7 hours ago, Jjang said:

7 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Exactly @light741aretha1 for example me and Jjango are dragging each other and each other’s faves recently but we still love each other and are friends sia1 it ain’t that serious

286c8f2aa260b4283f01a452b390cb20.gif

4 hours ago, Merryem said:

im screaming at the sole downvote coming from the resident FOTP racist. we BEEN knew

His downvotes are always sending me rip3 imagine being THIS pressed

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.