Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Mariah looking better at 49 than Madonna at 49, why?

5 hours ago, 350.000.000 records sold said:

Women at 48: Excpecation vs Reality

health-fitness-blogs-vitamin-g-0430-madonna_vg.jpg 17-Mariah-Carey.jpg

1080p vs 144p (360p if you take all the makeup that makes her look blured)

Skinny legend: Excpecation vs Reality

Healthiness: Excpecation vs Reality

Talent: Excpecation vs Reality

600x600bf.png mariah-carey-caution-tgj-600x600.jpg

what does this even mean ?? and it's expectation* you managed to misspell it four times lol 350M cringe posts more like

5 hours ago, Yzma said:

This is so incredibly fucking racist. Shut the fuck up, literally.

ymza blood boiling i love it

4 hours ago, Jjang said:

Too bad her voice didn’t follow 

keep dreaming

10 minutes ago, Sylk said:

what does this even mean ?? and it's expectation* you managed to misspell it four times lol 350M cringe posts more like

ymza blood boiling i love it

keep dreaming

Promoting your own twitter? Meet me in MySpace DMs

21 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

I know but he stans the “Cant Get You Out Of My Head” singer.

meet me in status updates 

At least mention one of her hits, like “Sexercize”

6 hours ago, 350.000.000 records sold said:

Women at 48: Excpecation vs Reality

1080p vs 144p (360p if you take all the makeup that makes her look blured)

Skinny legend: Excpecation vs Reality

Healthiness: Excpecation vs Reality

Talent: Excpecation vs Reality

600x600bf.png mariah-carey-caution-tgj-600x600.jpg

sis actually thought she did THAT with this post LMFAO 

16 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Promoting your own twitter? Meet me in MySpace DMs

At least mention one of her hits, like “Sexercize”

you make me make me wanna

Image result for gretchen gif

Mariah looks better at 49 than Madonna has in her life, 21, 30, 40... she has always been an ugly gap tooth whore. She has damaged skin and deep wrinkles and is heavily botoxed. Mariah got that black girl magic and tbh if I was door staff in a club I would ID her because she does not look 21.

6 hours ago, Sylk said:

I copy-paste it 4 times, as Mariah copy-paste her music in every new album. jj2

17 minutes ago, 350.000.000 records sold said:

I copy-paste it 4 times, as Mariah copy-paste her music in every new album. jj2

and that's it, those kindergarten dragging skills have been used to their full extent today. You can finally rest and relax! 

16 hours ago, Sugar Baby said:

WTF? brit4

those are just facts, the more melamine your skin has the more protected you are against the sun and natural things that ages you

thats why Black people in general age better than white people and thats a fact, just look it up the receipts are there

they asked for an answer in this thread and I gave receipts, it's natural that Mariah looks younger than her age

this is also the reason why white people need to use sunscreen daily, it's good for their health and skin

aura1

First of all:

racism
/ˈreɪsɪz(ə)m/
noun

1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

• the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Second of all:

I study biology at university and I can assure you that what you claim to be a fact is anything but that. One thing being that there is no such thing as races. There is one race, the human race and different ethnicities. Not all white people, black people or Latinos looks the same, have the same skin complexion, level of melanine, etc. If it were that way, people of the same "race" would be closer, genetically and that is often not the case. 

People age differently due to many reasons, race or skin color is simply not one of them. The assumption is purely racist and it's the very logic that people in Nazi-Germany have used to proclaim their race as superior. 

17 minutes ago, Yzma said:

First of all:

Second of all:

I study biology at university and I can assure you that what you claim to be a fact is anything but that. One thing being that there is no such thing as races. There is one race, the human race and different ethnicities. Not all white people, black people or Latinos looks the same, have the same skin complexion, level of melanine, etc. If it were that way, people of the same "race" would closer genetically and that is often not the case. 

People age differently due to many reasons, race or skin color is simply not one of them. The assumption is purely racist and it's the very logic that people in Nazi-Germany have used to proclaim their race as superior. 

It ain't a matter of race indeed.

More melanine in your skin = bigger protection against UV light = less aging skin.

People with bigger level of melanine have darker skin, which is more protected against the aging caused by the Sun's exposition. 

Said that, the skin is not the only relevant factor in aging. The presence of wrinkles, for instance, has nothing to do with melanine as far as I know and it makes you look older. On top of that, looking older =/= being less sexy or beautiful. ari6

1 hour ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Madonna has inherently bad skin, how is that racist.

Mariah got that black girl magic 

Can you leave the forum please? You are literally useless now. Everyone is bored of your pathetic trolling, even Moo fans dragged you. Fake shit.

lana9

2 hours ago, Yzma said:

First of all:

Second of all:

I study biology at university and I can assure you that what you claim to be a fact is anything but that. One thing being that there is no such thing as races. There is one race, the human race and different ethnicities. Not all white people, black people or Latinos looks the same, have the same skin complexion, level of melanine, etc. If it were that way, people of the same "race" would be closer, genetically and that is often not the case. 

you seem to be the only one offended, chill a bit ari6

ok I admit it "race" was not the perfect, ethnicity would be better but you are wrong if you don't believe melanin is a big factor when it comes to aging, it's purpose is to be a shield for your skin against the sun, black people have very dark skin because the sun in Africa is a bitch and their bodies needed protection against that, same with Native Americans, meanwhile Europeans and East Asians don't have much melanine in their skin because they didn't need to.

But when a person from one region moves to a a place his ancestors did not evolve they will most likely face challenges from their non native land.

Places like the USA has days where the sun literally burns your skin if you have very lightskin and one of those conseques is aging since your skin is damaged, that's why being white and tanning is never a good idea, you are literally destroying your skin.

Meanwhile Black people come from a very hostile place with a terrible sun so they are not that affected in America, same with Native Americans they have also developed the perfect amount of melanine for the sun in America

check this out, it's NATURE and SCIENCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHksopEONSM

this is basically the reason why Mariah has a genetic advantage against the sun and aging than Madonna

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.