Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Venus XCX

Lady Gaga attends Governors Awards in Hollywood

31 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Not loving the dress and her hair looks fried. I'm wishing she'd go back to being a brunette, or a warmer blonde!

20 minutes ago, River Song said:

Choices ari11

7 minutes ago, Merryem said:

her hair looks awful i-

THIS IS ONE OF HER BEST LOOKS THIS YEAR AND YES SHE SHOULD STOP BLEACHING HER HAIR BUT THIS SILVERISH COLOUR IS EVERYTHING AND YES THE DRESS IS QUESTIONABLE BUT HER HAIR BODY FACE MAKES UP FOR IT 

YI3tntn.gif 

Agreed re the hair and the dress ari7 BUT her makeup is so lovely cry7 I’d never realized how pretty her eyes are beHind_these_hazle_eyez.mp3 found shaking 

Edit:

Spoiler

Can I also just say I’m so glad she’s one celebrity who actually has keratin for eyebrows and not half a tube of questionably shaded makeup BLESS

11 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

THIS IS ONE OF HER BEST LOOKS THIS YEAR AND YES SHE SHOULD STOP BLEACHING HER HAIR BUT THIS SILVERISH COLOUR IS EVERYTHING AND YES THE DRESS IS QUESTIONABLE BUT HER HAIR BODY FACE MAKES UP FOR IT 

YI3tntn.gif 

her face looks BEAT and i adore the silver but the styling of the hair is not the tea. and that dress.......... kylie2 

18 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

YI3tntn.gif 

This is one of her worst looks this year, sis. It looks like a deflated hot air balloon made of trash bag material. It does nothing for her. Plus, this look begs to differ:

LadyGaga_ASIB.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

This is one of her worst looks this year, sis. It looks like a deflated hot air balloon made of trash bag material. It does nothing for her. Plus, this look begs to differ:

LadyGaga_ASIB.jpg

sorry sis that outfit is not the tea either. her BY far best look this era (and one of her best looks ever) is the flawless toronto film festival 

lady-gaga-tiff-festival-toronto-sept-9-2

396cd673f7dd91d70fadb7d6ba129c67.jpg

20 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Plus, this look begs to differ:

LadyGaga_ASIB.jpg

Agreed jj3 This + Grammys red carpet are the best looks this year! So excited for awards season jj3 

16 minutes ago, Merryem said:

sorry sis that outfit is not the tea either. her BY far best look this era (and one of her best looks ever) is the flawless toronto film festival 

lady-gaga-tiff-festival-toronto-sept-9-2

396cd673f7dd91d70fadb7d6ba129c67.jpg

we-

10oirk4.jpg 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.