Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

'Unapologetic' turns 6

89999-rihanna-header-01.jpg

On this day 6 years Rihanna released her 7th studio album, Unapologetic. It has sold over 4 million copies worldwide and spawned the smash hits: 'Diamonds' and 'Stay'. Happy birthday Unapologetic! Share your memories with this album.

On 11/19/2018 at 5:28 PM, Russian Roulette said:

i use them more than this ghetto trash nat2 

At least you like Loud based on your profile gifgaga3

OT: I remember when I was 10-11 years old and I followed everything that had to with the era; the singles, the charts, the album, the Chris Brown "controversy", I love itrih2 It was really a success and it surprises me how it was far superior from Talk That Talk, a real filler in my opinion. It had some bops but it had to be a deluxe version of Loud with the original Loud songs and some bops of Talk That Talk added to itrih1

7 minutes ago, Littleswiftie said:

At least you like Loud based on your profile gifgaga3

OT: I remember when I was 10-11 years old and I followed everything that had to with the era; the singles, the charts, the album, the Chris Brown "controversy", I love itrih2 It was really a success and it surprises me how it was far superior from Talk That Talk, a real filler in my opinion. It had some bops but it had to be a deluxe version of Loud with the original Loud songs and some bops of Talk That Talk added to itrih1

one man's trash is another man's treasure i guess nat2 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.