Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

River Song

Forbes 2018 Highest Paid Women In music List

9 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Britney did fuck all in comparison to the rest and still got so much money jj4 undeserved tbfh

2017 - 34 mill

2016 - 30.5 mill

2015 - 31 mill

2014 - 20 mill

Turns out vegas pays very will moo8

14 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

What did some of them do to earn it? um1 Touring? 

I thought some of them weren't active.

"Figures are for pretax earnings from June 1, 2017, through June 1, 2018, before deducting fees for agents, managers, lawyers and estate executors. Sources include Nielsen SoundScan, NPD BookScan, insider interviews and Forbes estimates."

It's nothing more than an educated guess, from a site that likes to pretend they know ppl's business wendy1

Perched for next year’s list once the rest of Lord’s touring revenue is factored in and I assume her deal with RR/UMG giveup1 

It’s interesting though how we all love to drag someone like Katy because her last era didn’t do so well on the charts / stats-wise but she’s still making major, major bank. Far more than she was during her peak as well. Really puts things into perspective oprah14  

5 hours ago, QUINN said:

you’re right, it’s closer to half a billion at this point sass5 

i wouldnt think shed be worth more than brit. thats the only issue i have with it. i feel liek brit is worth a whole lot more/

18 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i wouldnt think shed be worth more than brit. thats the only issue i have with it. i feel liek brit is worth a whole lot more/

I don't think anybody knows what britney's actual net worth is. Forbes said she made 34 mill in 2017, but I was reminded this afternoon that when Kfed went bitching for more child support, it was relieved it was actually 56 mill moo12 and went kfed was like that still seem like fake news and demanded a full forensic inspection of her yearly income for 2017, her lawyer gave him an extra 15k a month to go away wendy1 

9 hours ago, River Song said:

I don't think anybody knows what britney's actual net worth is. Forbes said she made 34 mill in 2017, but I was reminded this afternoon that when Kfed went bitching for more child support, it was relieved it was actually 56 mill moo12 and went kfed was like that still seem like fake news and demanded a full forensic inspection of her yearly income for 2017, her lawyer gave him an extra 15k a month to go away wendy1 

some needs to take him out moo12 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.