Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

'Santa Tell Me' - A Christmas Classic?

Initially released to a lukewarm reaction from the public, it failed to make an impression. But now things seem to be different : What do you think?

It's a Bop. I believe she doesn't promote it because her ex lover Satan is very jealous still. Same reason why Mariah doesn't promote her song Oh Santa. Since her ex Lucifer threatened to leak certain photos of Santa that could make Santa go bankrupt. rav2

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

It's already doing 700k/a day, It will start doing 1m+ by December and big numbers on Christmas week. Impressive considering the song's original run is was flop! katy8

Wish Christmas and Chill EP had that attention jj4 

2 hours ago, The One Beyond All said:

Yes, better than AIWFCIY imo. Ariana is the queen of Xmas. 

Lmaoooo ny4 

I swear you Ariana fans are dumb and deluded as a rock. I can’t wait til the Ariana collapse comes cuz believe me every diva has her day and hers will come soon ny13 

On 11/20/2018 at 11:56 PM, Agugaga said:

Lmaoooo ny4 

I swear you Ariana fans are dumb and deluded as a rock. I can’t wait til the Ariana collapse comes cuz believe me every diva has her day and hers will come soon ny13 

There is nothing dumb to have music taste. Ariana is my queen of Xmas cuz I like her Xmas songs more. AIWFCIY is more overrated than Xtina and Britney legacies ny13

Just now, The One Beyond All said:

There is nothing dumb to have music taste. Ariana is my queen of Xmas cuz I like her Xmas songs more. IWFIY is more overrated than Xtina and Britney legacies ny13

At least Xtina and Britney carved their own legacies and won’t just be known as a copycat Mariah in a ponytail oprah14 

31 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

At least Xtina and Britney carved their own legacies and won’t just be known as a copycat Mariah in a ponytail oprah14 

They are both Madonna's copycats but go off. It is actually a honor to be compared to one of the best vocalist in history of music like Mariah. Ariana's legacy has just begun, enjoy the ride ny6

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.