Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

plutoniano

The Lion King: Official Teaser Trailer

4 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I've been a huge critic of these "live action" remakes but... I'll see this one creep1 The Lion King is my favorite Disney film and it basically looks like a shot for shot so I don't think I'll get too mad it

That’s the thing though. Beauty and the Beast was almost shot for shot and it wasn’t good. A lot of the dialogue was the same and it felt awkward. 

The Lion King (animated) was perfect so I don’t want it to suffer the same awkwardness. It’s good to explore new territory in a live action remake. More backstory on Scar would be really cool.

41 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

That’s the thing though. Beauty and the Beast was almost shot for shot and it wasn’t good. A lot of the dialogue was the same and it felt awkward. 

The Lion King (animated) was perfect so I don’t want it to suffer the same awkwardness. It’s good to explore new territory in a live action remake. More backstory on Scar would be really cool.

Very true, but including new elements can very easily ruin the whole movie, tbh. It just might make things... bad.

And since they already took out Be Prepared I get the feeling they might not put a lot of effort onto Scar. 

31 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Very true, but including new elements can very easily ruin the whole movie, tbh. It just might make things... bad.

And since they already took out Be Prepared I get the feeling they might not put a lot of effort onto Scar. 

THEY TOOK OUT THE BEST SONG IN THE MOVIE?

Fucking ruined tbh 

undefined

16 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Tbh I could care less about Hakuna Matata aura1 Be Prepared is the only song they axed yet it's one of the best ones?

I hope they don't re-record The Circle of Life – unless they bring Carmen Twillie and Lebo M back, because I can't imagine anyone else singing it properly.

Thinking about it a bit more, they may have removed that song because of the Nazi march sequence in the original fall8 

7 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Stupid dead2 That's kinda the point. Scar is evil. 

I agree, they might just not love the idea of Nazi imagery in a family film now. Only reason I can think of as to why they'd cut it, unless maybe Chiwetel Ejiofor can't sing.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.