Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

69 is defnitely over.

nobody likes him (especially since hes a pedo oprah14 )

these replies are from another forum that i cant link, which proves this statement.

20 hours ago, Stasz18 said:

Dummy boy gonna enjoy prison 

19 hours ago, Satan's Favourite said:

anyone who supports this pedo is dead to me

^this one has 16+ upvotes oprah14 

its also my account on that forum oprah14 

19 hours ago, Crust said:

FUCK THIS DUDE. 

^8+ upvotes

19 hours ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

What the fuck is this trash. What the fuck is that cover? What the fuck is that name? What the fuck is...THIS??

19 hours ago, dewey duck said:

pls no

19 hours ago, Buttercup420 said:

Damn...why even give this guy the attention?

19 hours ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

Yeah just read like the first half paragraph on this bitch on Wikipedia. Nopity nopity no. 

This world is sick, fucked up, and gross. Get this bitch outta here. 

8 hours ago, Tyex23 said:

get this pedophile out of here

7 hours ago, lovedontlivehere said:

so if I tattoo my face does that mean I'm talented now?

3 hours ago, Cam979 said:

This guy is a fucking cancer, his music sucks and he's embarrassing AF. 

3 hours ago, Grin59 said:

I still don't understand this fuck, is his theme of his music to be as much as a kid as possible? I understand he's a pedo so maybe since he can't get kids he has to be a kid. Anyways, he'll be handled like a little boy in prison anyways. People like him get the worst of treatment on the inside 

on the flipside, this

18 hours ago, Luky-nyan said:

Truly ahead of his time. 6ix9ine is a great example of an artist trying to push all boundaries and constantly evolve, while being consistent. After so many failed attempts of modern rap, this is truly 2pac of our generation. We did not deserve him. Truly a blessing from the sky like the soap that is he now training to catch mid-air, so he can be prepared for his major life event.

has 8 downvotes oprah14 

He was exposed as a pedophile before "FEFE" and that didn't stop it from becoming a top 3 hit. Nor did it stop R. Kelly, Chris Brown, etc. from scoring multiple hits either after their run in with the laws. The truth is, the hip hop community doesn't give a fuck about a bad rap sheet. But it's entertaining to see mainstream white folks try to make the outrage happen rav2 

Just to be clear...I don't support him and I think he's creepy. But I will probably bop to his next single with Nicki Minaj no tea no shade oprah14 

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

He was exposed as a pedophile before "FEFE" and that didn't stop it from becoming a top 3 hit. Nor did it stop R. Kelly, Chris Brown, etc. from scoring multiple hits either after their run in with the laws. The truth is, the hip hop community doesn't give a fuck about a bad rap sheet. But it's entertaining to see mainstream white folks try to make the outrage happen rav2 

Just to be clear...I don't support him and I think he's creepy. But I will probably bop to his next single with Nicki Minaj no tea no shade oprah14 

I’m so glad to finally something you say making sense

9 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

you’re so sad

2 minutes ago, Merryem said:

you’re so sad

Sorry but I'm not the one streaming FEFE 200 million times on spotify. I suggest you go after those people. I'm just telling the truth...and if that's sad to you, then stay in your deluded bubble. oprah14 

BTW is that Lady Gaga or Kesha in your profile pic? I really don't know. oprah14 

Just now, River Song said:

Didn't that video get scrapped because somebody shot up the house they were filming in brit10

Not sure if it got scrapped or what. But it exists and I really can't imagine the label not cashing in and releasing the single at least. 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Not sure if it got scrapped or what. But it exists and I really can't imagine the label not cashing in and releasing the single at least. 

Well the pulled his album, so i guess if he gets put away for a long time they'll release it and move onto to the next tattooed pedophile katy8

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.