Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

CarsonD

IRS auditing Premium Snapchat accounts " Thot Audit"

If you haven't been keeping up, accounts of people posting on OnlyFans & Nude Premium Snapchats  & Chaterbate are being audited by the IRS in a mass auditing report going on social media. The IRS audits are being dubbed by the media  "Thot Audit"

Users of such accounts can accumulate as much as 20K a month of unreporting earnings. How does the board feel about these new audits being reported by users?

Justified ? UnJustified ?

Ds0ZkrjW0AEi4cM.jpg:large

If you follow these certain people on Snapchat or wherever you know what kind of content they have, However there should be a certain notice that it might be NSFW or rated 18+ so the kids won’t be able to watch it. Otherwise I’m alright with them.

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

If you follow these certain people on Snapchat or wherever you know what kind of content they have, However there should be a certain notice that it might be NSFW or rated 18+ so the kids won’t be able to watch it. Otherwise I’m alright with them.

This is going to be interesting, I was reading some stuff on the IRS & you can go to jail for unreported earnings, We shall see if the IRs enforces the tax laws more.

This is so extra tbh

Many people who do this are your regular everyday people - Some without other work and some with work

Do they really need to be taxing this when in all likelihood the tax money would probably be misused anyway

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

This is so extra tbh

Many people who do this are your regular everyday people - Some without other work and some with work

Do they really need to be taxing this when in all likelihood the tax money would probably be misused anyway

I am looking into it now, apparently you can get 30% back if you report them or something

2 hours ago, attitude said:

How can they actually report people if they don't know their real names? Most sex workers online don't reveal personal info or use a fake name. 

IP addresses link to service providers. ISPs can probably give the IRA information about who really the person is.

8 hours ago, CarsonD said:

This is going to be interesting, I was reading some stuff on the IRS & you can go to jail for unreported earnings, We shall see if the IRs enforces the tax laws more.

Omg I misread and thought it’s about the content itself that can be problematic not that they earn some money from it rip4 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.