Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Stephen Hillenburg dies at 57

8 minutes ago, Sugar Baby said:

Spongebob was my childhood he left a big legacy behind and gave me laughter and happines, thank you Stepehen, you will be missed

giphy.gif

Spongebod SNATCHED Mickey Mouse's rat wig and that's that on that burn1

so passionate you had to post the same thing twice burn1 

i feel the same way burn1 

Man, Stephen impacted animation so much. SpongeBob is literally as iconic as staples like Mickey Mouse. SpongeBob will live on forever in history.

Its sad Stephen was only involved with the first 3 seasons (the episodes everyone remembers). It kinda went to shit after that. Just shows how only Stephen himself could truly infuse the show with the wit and charm that made it such an iconic show in the first place.

26 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Man, Stephen impacted animation so much. SpongeBob is literally as iconic as staples like Mickey Mouse. SpongeBob will live on forever in history.

Its sad Stephen was only involved with the first 3 seasons (the episodes everyone remembers). It kinda went to shit after that. Just shows how only Stephen himself could truly infuse the show with the wit and charm that made it such an iconic show in the first place.

Yes the only animated legend more iconic that Queen Spongebob is none other than Winnie the Pooh. 

Ironic that the most legendary are yellow, Winnie, Spongebob and Pikachu!

12 hours ago, Umbreon said:

this is what I meant oprah14 

5 hours ago, LuranusLur said:

I didn’t see it in a long time 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.