Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

Nicki Minaj - Good Form (feat. Lil Wayne)

I don't think y'all understand... I can't stop watching this video. This whole era I have never replayed the videos over and over like I have done with this one.. ugh this bitch. She really gave my fav song on Queen the best visual wow. sob1 

18 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

I don't think y'all understand... I can't stop watching this video. This whole era I have never replayed the videos over and over like I have done with this one.. ugh this bitch. She really gave my fav song on Queen the best visual wow. sob1 

IKR i haven't liked a video from this era this much since Chun-Li

She SNAPPEDalex1

9 minutes ago, Vice said:

IKR i haven't liked a video from this era this much since Chun-Li

She SNAPPEDalex1

It's what we deserve honestly!!! We have been through hell this fucking era, it's about time she gives us a quality visual with a quality bop. Ugh. sob1 

hello yes I've rihturned from the dead to announce that Miss Minaj quite literally tore the wig right off my head. giveup3 

Wayne jumping on for a remix wasn't needed, but it also didn't ruin it thank god. jj2

The Queen era visuals remain her best to date. giveup3 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.