Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kuba

Katy's deposition released

I'm just gonna echo everyone here in saying that no matter what Katy would have said, it would still look bad for her and Kesha. I completely understand why she'd remain neutral. She knew both of them for years and it would be a tough position to be in. She did make a very valid point: just because she wasn't raped doesn't mean that Kesha wasn't either. I'm glad she called out Luke for trying to use her as a pawn in his own agenda.

As for the text messages, I hope they don't create unnecessary stan wars. I can totally see why Kesha would be hopeful for another artist of similar experience to help out, even though the rumours luckily ended up being untrue. Obviously it is a bit upsetting that Kesha and Gaga seem to dislike Katy, but this was around two years ago and they seemed to have patched things up since then. Hope we don't get messy bg threas ala ATRL katy6

Anyway, I hope this doesn't affect any of the ladies too much 

2 hours ago, Kuba said:

The messages between Lady Gaga & Kesha:

K: I'm really upset with Katy perry

LG: 😞

LG: Did u do something?

LG: Sorry I meant her

K: she could bring the whole thing to a head

LG: did she

K: but she won't

LG: Oh right

LG: Yeah that is tough

K: she was raped by the same man

K: it's sick

LG: She is probably really afraid to lose everything

LG: U are really strong standing up to him, she's not as strong as u yet

LG: Have u talked to her?

K: your right. I need to find sympathy and empathy for her. she's so mean. it's hard.

LG:` Do u want me to see if I can talk to her

LG: I know she's mean

K: are you friendly with her?

LG: NO

LG: OmgNO

LG: She makes me angry about **** by I just try to have empathy for her

K: ugh I mean I know why she's not coming forward. you are right and very insightful.

LG: i mean

LG: She probably hasn't even accepted it yet

K: maybe. it's not my battle

this doesnt seem real brit1 

looks like some Stan Twitter conversation brit1 

1 minute ago, Kuba said:

I'm just gonna echo everyone here in saying that no matter what Katy would have said, it would still look bad for her and Kesha. I completely understand why she'd remain neutral. She knew both of them for years and it would be a tough position to be in. She did make a very valid point: just because she wasn't raped doesn't mean that Kesha wasn't either. I'm glad she called out Luke for trying to use her as a pawn in his own agenda.

As for the text messages, I hope they don't create unnecessary stan wars. I can totally see why Kesha would be hopeful for another artist of similar experience to help out, even though the rumours luckily ended up being untrue. Obviously it is a bit upsetting that Kesha and Gaga seem to dislike Katy, but this was around two years ago and they seemed to have patched things up since then. Hope we don't get messy bg threas ala ATRL katy6

Anyway, I hope this doesn't affect any of the ladies too much 

100% ive just started to restanning Katy after the Taylor thing brit3 

i hope this doesnt make Luke's side win brit5

5 minutes ago, TomTom said:

@Kuba Katy's deposition actually didn't leak, it was officially released like approximately 400 other documents last night since the case is entering summary judgment phase.

Thank you for letting me know! Updated the title :) 

To be fair about the Katy and Gaga thing — didn’t one of them (I can’t remember which) say the election night in 2016 was the first time they truly bonded? I would imagine feelings have changed since these messages and most of the love Katy has shown her happened after then. 

The “omg no” part sent me though dead2 

As for Kesha, I still 100% believe her (about her own experiences) and I believe Luke is a pig for dragging Katy into this legal mess. Kesha should not have spoken about it but I guess they never thought it would get revealed. I feel bad for Katy because she’s clearly going to come out looking not so good to the public either way, even though she’s just trying to give her side and what she knows, assuming those claims are not true. And she’s most certainly not denying Kesha’s situation based on what I read jj4 

5 hours ago, Kuba said:

The messages between Lady Gaga & Kesha:

K: I'm really upset with Katy perry

LG: 😞

LG: Did u do something?

LG: Sorry I meant her

K: she could bring the whole thing to a head

LG: did she

K: but she won't

LG: Oh right

LG: Yeah that is tough

K: she was raped by the same man

K: it's sick

LG: She is probably really afraid to lose everything

LG: U are really strong standing up to him, she's not as strong as u yet

LG: Have u talked to her?

K: your right. I need to find sympathy and empathy for her. she's so mean. it's hard.

LG:` Do u want me to see if I can talk to her

LG: I know she's mean

K: are you friendly with her?

LG: NO

LG: OmgNO

LG: She makes me angry about **** by I just try to have empathy for her

K: ugh I mean I know why she's not coming forward. you are right and very insightful.

LG: i mean

LG: She probably hasn't even accepted it yet

K: maybe. it's not my battle

im screaming how Gaga just shat on her lmfao2 

This looks like a convo from mean girls lmfao2 

a mess lmfao2 

On 11/30/2018 at 1:20 PM, Taylor said:

To be fair about the Katy and Gaga thing — didn’t one of them (I can’t remember which) say the election night in 2016 was the first time they truly bonded? I would imagine feelings have changed since these messages and most of the love Katy has shown her happened after then. 

The “omg no” part sent me though dead2 

Yes! Gaga and Katy both tweeted about it!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.