Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Can't believe this "woke" bop is flopping

12 minutes ago, Moonflower said:

didnt it come out yesterday? 8 million views isnt bad at all especially considering the atrocity of her last era 

11 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

8M isn't that bad, It's been out only 2 days.

Deserves 50m in a day.

tumblr_inline_mqug7dzYp21qz4rgp.gif

10 minutes ago, RepuTAYtion said:

A couple reasons. 

A. The song is just ok

B. The video is clearly political- not everyone wants to watch stuff like that constantly. 

C. Miley has a truly awful era last go around, she hasn’t been truly relevant since Bangerz

This rooibos tea ari8 

i thought this is a great surprise at the end of year - the mv is great and she looks great as well. i’d say a spot below TUN worldwide on itunes and 8m in two days is great? hope it gets even bigger!

29 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Also @Chapman collect ha

let the aoty lists do the job oprah14 

27 minutes ago, RepuTAYtion said:

A couple reasons. 

A. The song is just ok

B. The video is clearly political- not everyone wants to watch stuff like that constantly. 

C. Miley has a truly awful era last go around, she hasn’t been truly relevant since Bangerz

The song is better than ok sis wayd. wat1 She sounds amazing, actually the song is great cause she served amazing vocals, they did all the job. cry2

brit3 I have.... thoughts. 

Like first of all Miley is trash but I did listen to give the song a chance and it is a well-produced song and Mark’s style suits her voice wonderfully. This feels like what JoeAnal was aiming for, but Gaga does other sounds so much better; it works for Miley better, I think. Really emphasized what a good voice she has underneath all that cringe posturing and hypocricy. 

If this had come out after Bangerz it would have been huge and she’d have had some real development? But in the wake of her last era (I’m White, I Promise, Ya’ll!!1!1) she’s really starting out from behind. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.