Sign in to follow this  

TRL taken off MTV schedule

BlancMac    12
7 hours ago, CarsonD said:

http://www.mtv.com/tv-schedule

Removed from the lineup

Thank god, & never come back please.

Aw. I guess the nostalgia act is pulling a disappearing act as well. brit10

But. I still think that it's a great way for our faves to promote their stuff. jj1 

CarsonD    15
8 hours ago, BlancMac said:

Aw. I guess the nostalgia act is pulling a disappearing act as well. brit10

But. I still think that it's a great way for our faves to promote their stuff. jj1 

that Britney Gif has me DEAD lol

It was, but the show had a lot of things wrong with it, too many re-tools, Covering the glass windows with this foggy plastic so you can't see the billboards outside, renaming it Total Request List, timeslot changes to 7 am LMAO

MTV is the most desperate company of all time

BlancMac    12
6 hours ago, CarsonD said:

that Britney Gif has me DEAD lol

It was, but the show had a lot of things wrong with it, too many re-tools, Covering the glass windows with this foggy plastic so you can't see the billboards outside, renaming it Total Request List, timeslot changes to 7 am LMAO

MTV is the most desperate company of all time

The renamed it like that? brit5 Ew. That's like sounds like a sad Christmas List. No wonder it flopped so hard. ari2

I also agree that they messed it up the set is hideous. I loved the old format with Britney, Xtina, Jessica, and Mandy sometimes being guests. I was only six back then but 2000 was TRL's peak so we can't really blame people ignoring it. And it's really stupid to place it at a 7am time slot because most teens ( Assuming that's their target.) Are probably getting ready for school or probably still sleeping. 

CarsonD    15
18 hours ago, BlancMac said:

The renamed it like that? brit5 Ew. That's like sounds like a sad Christmas List. No wonder it flopped so hard. ari2

I also agree that they messed it up the set is hideous. I loved the old format with Britney, Xtina, Jessica, and Mandy sometimes being guests. I was only six back then but 2000 was TRL's peak so we can't really blame people ignoring it. And it's really stupid to place it at a 7am time slot because most teens ( Assuming that's their target.) Are probably getting ready for school or probably still sleeping. 

I forgot to add that the show is pre-taped 3 days ahead