Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

HCTC being officially released to HAC and AC radio

30 minutes ago, witchcraft. said:

Was HCTC ever submitted for a Grammy nom?

I don't know, but HDD wrote that's it's a potential contender for "Best Written Song for Visual Media" at the Grammys.

9 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Took them long enough actually. Probably the song would have taken off better if they did this earlier ( providing that they could do that earlier of course ). 

It actually makes sense because the movie will be released on December 25. Also, her songs don't smash on radio anyway. Good Old Days needed 20 weeks or more until it hit the Top 10 on HAC.

Just now, TomTom said:

It actually makes sense because the movie will be released on December 25. Also, her songs don't smash on radio anyway. Good Old Days needed 20 weeks or more until it hit the Top 10 on HAC.

Oh, right. I somehow keep forgetting about the whole movie aspect since we had some hope it would be standalone song. But yeah, I do get it. Well, maybe it will actually do better considering the timing. 

Just now, Ghostface said:

Oh, right. I somehow keep forgetting about the whole movie aspect since we had some hope it would be standalone song. But yeah, I do get it. Well, maybe it will actually do better considering the timing. 

Yeah, I think they want the movie and the song to be rolled out at the same time so that they can mutually promote each other. If they released HCTC to radios when it was officially released, it would probably have been "burnt" by now.

15 minutes ago, witchcraft. said:

Off topic, but I am CRAVING K4.

undefined

I think everyone is, especially since that announcement that it will allegedly contain rock, blues and soul elements.

undefined

But then again, Here Comes The Change deserves to have proper chance and be heard on the radio ( even though I am aware of how opinions about it are polarizing ). 

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I think everyone is, especially since that announcement that it will allegedly contain rock, blues and soul elements.

undefined

But then again, Here Comes The Change deserves to have proper chance and be heard on the radio ( even though I am aware of how opinions about it are polarized ). 

Ugh yes. Kesha give me those elements queen 

giphy.gif

And yes, you're right, it does deserve to be heard on the radio. It's not my favorite Kesha song by any means, but she is obviously proud of it and fashioned it after one of her idol's styles. I hope, somehow, it does well cry7 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.