Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bionic Monster

Madonna attempts to shade probable "Best Actress" nominee Lady Gaga

Why people act as if Gaga was some film legend, I mean yeah, first lead role it's ok, but let's be honest, the role is nothing groundbreaking or deifying for her acting skills, she is a singer acting as a singer, you try to make it look like she is in a string of movie hits, she's not yet Julia Roberts... nor Madonna 

Just now, Mistress 9 said:

Why people act as if Gaga was some film legend, I mean yeah, first lead role it's ok, but let's be honest, the role is nothing groundbreaking or deifying for her acting skills, she is a singer acting as a singer, you try to make it look like she is in a string of movie hits, she's not yet Julia Roberts... nor Madonna 

A Star Is Born is Gaga's first lead role and is more successful than any film Madonna has made in her 30+ year career. So you're right, she's not Madonna, she's better.mad13

Just now, Bionic Monster said:

A Star Is Born is Gaga's first lead role and is more successful than any film Madonna has made in her 30+ year career. So you're right, she's not Madonna, she's better.mad13

As I said before for playing a singer, better for her film career not be like her musical one from millions sold copies of The Fame millions to Million discounts on Joanne.

16 minutes ago, Mistress 9 said:

well that seems to be enough to get Madonna perched and pressed aretha1

a kii if gaga wins an Oscar (one of Madonna's biggest dreams)

9 minutes ago, Mistress 9 said:

As I said before for playing a singer, better for her film career not be like her musical one from millions sold copies of The Fame millions to Million discounts on Joanne.

Gaga has what Madonna has wanted her entire career and failed to get: success, acclaim, and respect in the film industry. It's clear why she's so pressedayumi1

4 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

Gaga has what Madonna has wanted her entire career and failed to get: success, acclaim, and respect in the film industry. It's clear why she's so pressedayumi1

Yeah sure, let’s see how much respect she keeps from now on, maybe shebis ready for Machete 3

Page 1 and already a copious number of weak attempts in this thread bey7

Major props to Gaga for all her success this era clap3 but if you can’t admit homegirl trotting out that line at every appearance isn’t amusing then of course you’re the type of person to become infuriated by some harmless shade and use it as an opportunity to be petty and write off an older woman’s whole career bey10

and that’s IF it’s even shade aren’t y’all the ones always saying Madonna’s already dead and doesn’t know how to internet she may not even know the “100 people” thing is a thing 

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.