Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Law

The maturity jumped out!

So as we all know, Ari dropped to #2 this week to Sicko Mode which was discounted, but has long deserved the spot. Instead of publicly shaming him and his family, she provided words of support and congratulations, why? 

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

Not some ari stans being immature while their queen is mature and happy for Travis. That josh guy jj4

Well at least she’s shut it down and most of the stans are interacting well with Trav’s. Imagine having the willpower to object to your stans’ toxic behavior, when will other artists? burn1

3 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Because unlike the lying heifer, she truly doesn’t care about chart success and promotin toxic behavior. 

A pop legend breaking the mold? We have to stan ari5

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Ummmm I lowkey can’t imagine them on a track together sia3 

Idk why I can skdskdskdk I lowkey feel like she'd provide good BG vocals to one of his less trap songs and more like trippy songs ny5

2 minutes ago, Law said:

Idk why I can skdskdskdk I lowkey feel like she'd provide good BG vocals to one of his less trap songs and more like trippy songs ny5

I’m here for Skeletons or Yosemite 2.0 rather than 90210 tbh jj2 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.