Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

The maturity jumped out!

Recommended Posts

Law 聽聽 1,834

So as we all know, Ari dropped to #2 this week to Sicko Mode which was discounted, but has long deserved the spot. Instead of publicly shaming him and his family, she provided words of support and congratulations, why?聽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sim贸n. 聽聽 22,138

Not some ari stans being immature while their queen is mature and happy for Travis. That josh guy聽jj4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Law 聽聽 1,834
1 minute ago, Sim贸n. said:

Not some ari stans being immature while their queen is mature and happy for Travis. That josh guy聽jj4

Well at least she鈥檚 shut it down and most of the stans are interacting well with Trav鈥檚. Imagine having the willpower to object to your stans鈥 toxic behavior, when will other artists?聽burn1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Law 聽聽 1,834

@Urbanov聽Would you be here for an Ari x Trav collab because I would. Imagine 90210 Pt. 2 feat. Ariana聽burn1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyoteki 聽聽 7,682

Because unlike the lying heifer, she truly doesn鈥檛 care about chart success and promotin toxic behavior.聽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Law 聽聽 1,834
3 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Because unlike the lying heifer, she truly doesn鈥檛 care about chart success and promotin toxic behavior.聽

A pop legend breaking the mold? We have to stan聽ari5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Satori 聽聽 3,037
3 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

聽unlike the lying heifer聽

fall8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Law 聽聽 1,834
3 minutes ago, Satori said:

fall8

Only tea was spilled聽ari8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
River Song 聽聽 439

She's not wrong if it were my fav using every loop hole in the book to succeed, i would be like聽whit1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov 聽聽 41,975
31 minutes ago, Law said:

@Urbanov聽Would you be here for an Ari x Trav collab because I would. Imagine 90210 Pt. 2 feat. Ariana聽burn1

Ummmm I lowkey can鈥檛 imagine them on a track together sia3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Law 聽聽 1,834
1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Ummmm I lowkey can鈥檛 imagine them on a track together sia3

Idk why I can skdskdskdk聽I lowkey feel like she'd provide good BG vocals to one of his less trap songs and more like trippy songs聽ny5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Satori 聽聽 3,037
2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Ummmm I lowkey can鈥檛 imagine them on a track together sia3

鈥淚鈥檓 not sure how that would sound鈥澛moo1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov 聽聽 41,975
2 minutes ago, Law said:

Idk why I can skdskdskdk聽I lowkey feel like she'd provide good BG vocals to one of his less trap songs and more like trippy songs聽ny5

I鈥檓 here for Skeletons or Yosemite 2.0 rather than 90210 tbh jj2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Law 聽聽 1,834
Just now, Urbanov said:

I鈥檓 here for Skeletons or Yosemite 2.0 rather than 90210 tbh jj2

Oh wait Skeletons 2.0 with Abel, Tame, and Ariana? A concept聽rih1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×