Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Billboard’s Top 25s: Taylor #5 H100, #2 BB200, #7 Touring

From PulseMusic (H100)

5 5 (=) TAYLOR SWIFT - 6,327,054 (+ 2,080)

From UKMix (BB200)

02 - 24,342,000 - TAYLOR SWIFT

From Billboard’s Top 25 Touring Acts (2017 Year-End)

7 Taylor Swift $49 6,808,691.0 0

I got the list from ATRL tho if anyone wants the full one

5 hours ago, benswift said:

wait so what is this? what lists are these? went to ATRL and am a little confused. they're not of all time so what are they? year end? and what's AOTD? artist of the decade? sorry for so many questions lol

This is just for this decade (2010-2019), and it was last updated in Dec 2017. And yeah AOTD is artist of the decade, basically where they combine chart performances + touring jj2 

5 hours ago, benswift said:

oh and what are the points? are they legit points or unit sales?

The points are just a system used to track I believe. There’s probably some units/sales to chart points ratio but I’m not sure what it is.

23 hours ago, Taylor said:

This is just for this decade (2010-2019), and it was last updated in Dec 2017. And yeah AOTD is artist of the decade, basically where they combine chart performances + touring jj2 

The points are just a system used to track I believe. There’s probably some units/sales to chart points ratio but I’m not sure what it is.

thank you so much!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.