Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

i wish you were gay

Eminem dissed Christina once again.

I don't even know why he's reigniting this feud from twenty years ago. ew2

It's an 11-minute rap that i didn't bother to listen to (He dissed a lot of people by the way).  I just read the part where he dissed X. And trust me, it's misogynistic as heck.  ny13

Why does he like feuding with pop girls so much? (Mariah being another example. dead7)

Can't he feud with men for a change? Or better yet, not feud with anyone at all. 

Any thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

Can you post the lyrics pls

Fuck Christina with a plastic spoon
While I bump some G-Funk and blast some Snoop
'Cause her double G-cups are massive, huge!
It's fun for me just to grab a boob
Plus my penis got an attitude
My fuckin' weiner's in a combative mood
Come and suck a mean one like it's mad at you
I speak tongue-in-cheek, what you asslicks do
'Cause you love to eat butt, it's sad but true

ny12

3 hours ago, Sylk said:

xtina is so above him, i hope she pays dust to that cousin fucking hill billy 

This is true. I don't even know why he's trying to do this. He just looks so desperate for attention. ny12   Quite frankly, X should just ignore him and focus on a second leg of her tour. xtina9 but my bitchy half also wants her to make a Can't Hold us Down 2.0 in response.

3 hours ago, LG G6 said:

i dont think shes relevant enough to be dissed, maybe another christina?

She may not be relevant brit12 but she has her impact and her legacyxtina5 

Plus Eminem already made a song about her back in 2000 (I think) her that I will not mention anymore. I think he made the song because X stated an opinion that I agree with. 

5 hours ago, River Song said:

He needs to find a new gig, this shit was kinda funny when he was in his 20's, but he's fucking old now, so it's just embarrassing xtina9

This. It's such a desperate move. The worst part was about the bombing in Ariana Grande's concert. I mean WTF? brit14 People lost their lives when that happened. This man really needs to grow up. 

2 hours ago, BlancMac said:

This is true. I don't even know why he's trying to do this. He just looks so desperate for attention. ny12   Quite frankly, X should just ignore him and focus on a second leg of her tour. xtina9 but my bitchy half also wants her to make a Can't Hold us Down 2.0 in response.

She may not be relevant brit12 but she has her impact and her legacyxtina5 

Plus Eminem already made a song about her back in 2000 (I think) her that I will not mention anymore. I think he made the song because X stated an opinion that I agree with. 

"But Slim, what if you win, wouldn't it be weird?"
Why, so you guys could just lie to get me here?
So you can sit me here next to Britney Spears?
Shit, Christina Aguilera better switch me chairs
So I can sit next to Carson Daly and Fred Durst
And hear 'em argue over who she gave head to first
Little bitch put me on blast on MTV
"Yeah, he's cute, but I think he's married to Kim, hee-hee."

ny13

24 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

"But Slim, what if you win, wouldn't it be weird?"
Why, so you guys could just lie to get me here?
So you can sit me here next to Britney Spears?
Shit, Christina Aguilera better switch me chairs
So I can sit next to Carson Daly and Fred Durst
And hear 'em argue over who she gave head to first
Little bitch put me on blast on MTV
"Yeah, he's cute, but I think he's married to Kim, hee-hee."

ny13

i remember when this came out, i was fuming ny13 but i also had a Eminem poster hanging on my bed 

this song is iconic now tbh i still hear it on german Radio dead2 Xtina ha Impact, the power that that has queen 

16 hours ago, attitude said:

Why do people take his lyrics so seriously? They're rarely ever a real attack on someone. That's just the way he is and what he likes to write. 

THIS mad7

9 hours ago, BlancMac said:

This. It's such a desperate move. The worst part was about the bombing in Ariana Grande's concert. I mean WTF? brit14 People lost their lives when that happened. This man really needs to grow up. 

he did not attack Ariana, but only referenced the Manchester bombing. and you know what? he has the right to reference to it since he helped raised £2 millions for the victims mad7

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.