Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

i wish you were gay

Eminem dissed Christina once again.

8 hours ago, The One Beyond All said:

THIS mad7

he did not attack Ariana, but only referenced the Manchester bombing. and you know what? he has the right to reference to it since he helped raised £2 millions for the victims mad7

Okay hunty. brit8 But to each their own, right?

Using names of people whom you're probably not associated with anymore and referencing terrorist attacks in your freestyle rap just to get attention is the way to go, huh? Even if he donated back then, as you have pointed out, it's still an a-hole move to include it in his diss track.  jj4 BTW, I never said he attacked Ariana. 

Also, the fact that he said this: "Fuck Christina with a plastic spoon." Is already a form of sexual assault and that is not okay, and should never sound okay. You may say that it's just the way he writes but still, it's not cool to degrade women in any way, shape or form, just so you can tell people your penis is still capable of erecting. ari2

9 hours ago, LG G6 said:
Mod Notice
Do not troll outside of Battlegrounds.

If you say so.

8 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Going by the G-cups line this is about Christina Hendricks, not Xtina. But he's gross regardless.

I totally forgot about xtina Hendrixdead1 I was trying to think of all xtinas and their boob size and couldn't think of one with bigger cups than the xtina.

Ot: he's like the male Kelly Osbourne at this point... If that verse is about xtina aguilera, it's a one-sided feud. 

Maybe he's mad that xtina reperformed chud brit8

5 hours ago, STJ said:

I totally forgot about xtina Hendrixdead1 I was trying to think of all xtinas and their boob size and couldn't think of one with bigger cups than the xtina.

Ot: he's like the male Kelly Osbourne at this point... If that verse is about xtina aguilera, it's a one-sided feud. 

Maybe he's mad that xtina reperformed chud brit8

I forgot about her feud with Kelly. moo7

10 hours ago, BlancMac said:

Okay hunty. brit8 But to each their own, right?

Using names of people whom you're probably not associated with anymore and referencing terrorist attacks in your freestyle rap just to get attention is the way to go, huh? Even if he donated back then, as you have pointed out, it's still an a-hole move to include it in his diss track.  jj4 BTW, I never said he attacked Ariana. 

Also, the fact that he said this: "Fuck Christina with a plastic spoon." Is already a form of sexual assault and that is not okay, and should never sound okay. You may say that it's just the way he writes but still, it's not cool to degrade women in any way, shape or form, just so you can tell people your penis is still capable of erecting. ari2

If you say so.

It's called freestyle because there is freedom of expression sweetie. In a freestyle you can rap about everything in your mind.

He did not diss Ariana so I'm cool with it. He mentioned the Manchester attack to say that religion extremism is fucked up. It was a warning against being brainwashed by religion. That is what I call a good message!

Did you expect Eminem to diss Christina for the entire time? Ok, maybe his verse on Christina were a little misogynist but that is how rap has always been. He also dissed Rihanna on Killshot: "Rihanna just hit me on a text / Last night I left hickeys on her neck."

But he collaborated many times with Rihanna so clearly he did not mean it in a offensive way. It sounds more funny than misogynist to me. It is just his way of expression. 

On top of that, Christina STARTED THE FEUD against Eminem so have several seats.

13 hours ago, The One Beyond All said:

Did you expect Eminem to diss Christina for the entire time? Ok, maybe his verse on Christina were a little misogynist but that is how rap has always been. He also dissed Rihanna on Killshot: "Rihanna just hit me on a text / Last night I left hickeys on her neck."

Now we have something we agree on mad1. Thanks. But the fact that (some) male rappers make music about doing sexually assaulting things to women is really sad. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.