Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bhad Bharb

Why R Lambs So Pressed???

6 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

+ Dominating the 90s, having the most #1s in history, 2 of the longest running #1s, second best selling female musician :) 

https://www.last.fm/user/jaaae9/library/music/Mariah+Carey

Even the haters are stans lmfao2 

Lol and literally nobody cares about any of that. All people know about her now is that she botches her live performances and sings a Christmas song. 

Spoiler

Shh 

Oh I just saw that you're trying to shade her in her own section. Gurl, you really tried it. Expect to get attacked by lambs when you're trying to shade her in her own section.

1 hour ago, Venus XCX said:

+ Dominating the 90s, having the most #1s in history, 2 of the longest running #1s, second best selling female musician :) 

https://www.last.fm/user/jaaae9/library/music/Mariah+Carey

Even the haters are stans lmfao2 

drag, bag, tag, sag that fag !

m8yamlZ.gif

1 hour ago, Jae said:

Lol and literally nobody cares about any of that. All people know about her now is that she botches her live performances and sings a Christmas song. 

Reveal hidden contents

Shh 

yes not every one who hits a high note is instantly compared to her

m8yamlZ.gif

3 minutes ago, Bhad Bharb said:

What's the difference if I shade her in her section or another one, you'd still be just as pressed ari4

Well the difference is if you’re doing it there you might get a WP. Keep it cute and keep it in BG.

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Well the difference is if you’re doing it there you might get a WP. Keep it cute and keep it in BG.

Idk what a WP is but I know that the same people would be just as pressed if I said it in another section ari4 Meanwhile Nicki fans have to put up with her being called so many disgusting things on the daily and we don't run to dislike anyone's posts ari7

14 minutes ago, Bhad Bharb said:

Idk what a WP is but I know that the same people would be just as pressed if I said it in another section ari4 Meanwhile Nicki fans have to put up with her being called so many disgusting things on the daily and we don't run to dislike anyone's posts ari7

No. The difference is you’re free to say that in here. Don’t expect a positive reaction when you’re being shady in her section. Simple as that. 

2 minutes ago, Violet said:

@Bhad Bharb you upvoting this even though all of your faves where hugely inspired in her music 

Right because Mariah's whale sounds totally inspired Nicki's rap ari7 And comparing Ariana to her makes you look like a joke cause she did it better in all possible ways and her popularity is skyrocketing while Mariah only comes around once a year, I mean look at the tragic sales of her most recent release ari6

3 hours ago, Jae said:

They're very insecure bc out of their fave's extensive career, her only legacy is a second rate Christmas song :( 

2 hours ago, Jae said:

An extensive amount of artists (who are popular) where inspired by our fave's extensive career, so who cares about the GP not knowing about her legacy, when they're listening to shit like Despacito? 

13 minutes ago, Bhad Bharb said:

Right because Mariah's whale sounds totally inspired Nicki's rap ari7 And comparing Ariana to her makes you look like a joke cause she did it better in all possible ways and her popularity is skyrocketing while Mariah only comes around once a year, I mean look at the tragic sales of her most recent release ari6

"She’s so freaking fierce and freaking amazing, and I had the opportunity to work with her, this legend, this icon, everything she sings turns to gold." —Nicki Minaj

Yeah, Ariana is so much more popular than Mariah NOWADAYS cause Ariana has only 7 years of career, Mariah has 28. When Mariah came out she was HUGE, bigger than Ariana when she came out and even now. Ariana came out with a flop song (Put your hearts up) that nobody heard about. Mariah debuted with a acclaimed single, #1 album with 4 #1 singles. After 7 years Ariana JUST got her FIRST #1 single. Let's see how popular Ariana will be in 21 years. ari11

Mariah earned the success AIWFC has, she wrote and produced that song with little help. Mariah has nothing to prove, she's a legend. And what she sold in her career Ariana won't sell half of it. You sound like a kid who doesn't know shit, that makes you look like a joke. Ariana was so inspired by Mariah's career and if it wasn't for her, she wouldn't be the same, but yet here you are embarrassing yourself. brit4

2 minutes ago, Violet said:

Yeah, Ariana is so much more popular than Mariah NOWADAYS cause Ariana has only 7 years of career, Mariah has 28. When Mariah came out she was HUGE, bigger than Ariana when she came out and even now. Ariana came out with a flop song (Put your hearts up) that nobody heard about. Mariah debuted with a acclaimed single, #1 album with 4 #1 singles. After 7 years Ariana JUST got her first #1 single. Let's see how popular Ariana will be in 21 years. ari11

Mariah earned the success AIWFC has, she wrote and produced that song with little help. Mariah has nothing to prove, she's a legend. And what she sold in her career Ariana won't sell half of it. You sound like a kid who doesn't know shit, that makes you look like a joke. Ariana was so inspired by Mariah's career and if it wasn't for her, she wouldn't be the same, yet here you are embarrassing yourself. brit4

Cool, keep listening to the same 15 hits over and over til you get tired of them, meanwhile I'll be stanning the new and inventive material my faves release & is topping the charts! Of course she was successful nobody is denying it but nowadays she's nothing but a FAD ari6

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.