Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bhad Bharb

Why R Lambs So Pressed???

14 minutes ago, Bhad Bharb said:

Cool, keep listening to the same 15 hits over and over til you get tired of them, meanwhile I'll be stanning the new and inventive material my faves release & is topping the charts! Of course she was successful nobody is denying it but nowadays she's nothing but a FAD ari6

"15 hits" wrote 17, total of18 dahling. Has more #1s than Elvis, do you even know who that is though? ny12 Mariah has 200+ songs to her credit, she wrote ALL of her catalogue but her cover songs, you know what that is? Talent. She doesn't just come into the studio and sing whatever is given to her, like Ariana and Beyoncé. She's still releasing acclaimed albums after 28 years of career, still has it, still can sing even though people like you are uninformed, still writes and produces, people still wanna work with her. 

If you cared so much about artists topping the charts you wouldn't be listening to any of your faves, so why u talking bout it? Ariana already lost her #1 to Travis and you there talking about charts, go stan him too.

4 minutes ago, Violet said:

"15 hits" wrote 17, total of18 dahling. Has more #1s than Elvis, do you even know who that is though? ny12 Mariah has 200+ songs to her credit, she wrote ALL of her catalogue but her cover songs, you know what that is? Talent. She doesn't just come into the studio and sing whatever is given to her, like Ariana and Beyoncé. She's still releasing acclaimed albums after 28 years of career, still has it, still can sing even though people like you are uninformed, still writes and produces, people still wanna work with her. 

If you cared so much about artists topping the charts you wouldn't be listening to any of your faves, so why u talking bout it? Ariana already lost her #1 to Travis and you there talking about charts, go stan him too.

Mariah wishes she could still be top40 and honestly she would be long forgotten if it wasn't for that XMAS song, and yet my faves do it so effortlessly!

6 minutes ago, Bhad Bharb said:

Mariah wishes she could still be top40 and honestly she would be long forgotten if it wasn't for that XMAS song, and yet my faves do it so effortlessly!

Mariah literally got a #15 single and a #3 album in 2014 without promoting. Caution got #5.

Btw how stupid are you? Comparing AGAIN your other faves (Nicki/Ariana) 7 year old careers to Mariah's 28 year old career. I already replied to that. Did you run out of responses? Beyoncé is an exception, but she lives for her career that's why she gets top 10s. Let's see if your faves have ANY songs at all charting in 21 years. 

Just now, Bhad Bharb said:

Can't deal with the truth so you throw dislikes around like they're gonna do something???

truth and delusion are different things dahling. I have no patience with stupid people. ny13

1 minute ago, Violet said:

Mariah literally got a #15 single and a #3 album in 2014 without promoting. Caution got #5.

Btw how stupid are you? Comparing AGAIN your other faves (Nicki/Ariana) 7 year old careers to Mariah's 28 year old career. I already replied to that. Did you run out of responses? Beyoncé is an exception, but she lives for her career that's why she gets top 10s. Let's see if your faves have ANY songs at all charting in 21 years. 

If my faves aren't successful in 20 years they won't be my faves anymore ari6 Don't you get tired of listening to the same old "hits", glad my faves bring new and exciting material with each release that tops the charts and gets people talking!!!

3 minutes ago, Bhad Bharb said:

If my faves aren't successful in 20 years they won't be my faves anymore ari6 Don't you get tired of listening to the same old "hits", glad my faves bring new and exciting material with each release that tops the charts and gets people talking!!!

omg how old are you? 10? Do you listen to music or charts? You literally copied and pasted the last sentence so I won't reply. 

Further proving my point that lambs get PRESSED whenever someone DARES to come for their fave!!!!!

you created a topic about mariah fans that shows who is really pressed ari11 dumb troll  

Just now, Violet said:

you created a topic about mariah fans that shows who is really pressed ari11 dumb troll  

I don't get pressed over the disgusting shit that is being said about my fave here on the daily ari6 And I'm not the one who runs to dislike someone's posts because they can't have a normal discussion ari6 Maybe you should stop yourself before you start throwing insults around, isn't that against the rules here?

I don't get pressed over the disgusting shit that is being said about my fave here on the daily ari6 And I'm not the one who runs to dislike someone's posts because they can't have a normal discussion ari6 Maybe you should stop yourself before you start throwing insults around, isn't that against the rules here?

your fave deserves it. she be out there supporting pedophiles, rapists (and then shading cardi for doing the same), wishing people's deaths and laughing at people with intellectual disability. I'm having  a discussion and downvoting you at the same time, I can do both. moo1

1 minute ago, Violet said:

your fave deserves it. she be out there supporting pedophiles, rapists (and then shading cardi for doing the same), wishing people's deaths and laughing at people with intellectual disability. I'm having  a discussion and downvoting you at the same time, I can do both. moo1

You're no having any discussion here all you're doing is attacking me

Just now, Bhad Bharb said:

You're no having any discussion here all you're doing is attacking me

I'm attacking you? omg poor child. I literally called you a troll just once but before I was discussing about how my fave's more successful and talented than yours.

2 minutes ago, Violet said:

I'm attacking you? omg poor child. I literally called you a troll just once but before I was discussing about how my fave's more successful and talented than yours.

27 minutes ago, Violet said:

Btw how stupid are you?

I'm all for having an open discussion but when U lose Ur temper so quickly and start throwing insults around it's just a fight ari4 U can keep disliking my posts though if that helps you feel good about Urself

45 minutes ago, 350.000.000 records sold said:

New objective members spill the tea I see.

rih3

44 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

New like this one?

I'm not new OMG I've been here for almost a month and seen the disgusting things you all say about Nicki!!

1 minute ago, Bhad Bharb said:

I'm all for having an open discussion but when U lose Ur temper so quickly and start throwing insults around it's just a fight ari4 U can keep disliking my posts though if that helps you feel good about Urself

I didn't lose my temper I'm very calm right now. And it's not like I got in your profile and started downvoting everything, I'm just downvoting what I don't agree with, that's my right. And now I see that you're pressed about two things. ari11

26 minutes ago, Bhad Bharb said:

Further proving my point that lambs get PRESSED whenever someone DARES to come for their fave!!!!!

All the fanbases get angry when somebody comes for their faves.

Mariah doesn't need more hits. She has been there and done that. She is still influencing new singers. And her xmas song ain't her only remembered hit. What you said above basically means you only stan successs. What is the point? I would assume you stan artists because their music is meaningful to you, not because of how many records they sell. Success comes and goes, flops have happened to even the biggest names. But a legacy is forever. And Mariah is in the music history book already. As one of the greatest voices of all time, that has inspired a long list of artists.

1 minute ago, light741 said:

All the fanbases get angry when somebody comes for their faves.

Mariah doesn't need more hits. She has been there and done that. She is still influencing new singers. And her xmas song ain't her only remembered hit. What you said above basically means you only stan successs. What is the point? I would assume you stan artists because their music is meaningful to you, not because of how many records they sell. Success comes and goes, flops have happened to even the biggest names. But a legacy is forever. And Mariah is in the music history book already. As one of the greatest voices of all time, that has inspired a long list of artists.

WE get it, she used to be the biggest girl out there, but what's the point of stanning her Now.?? She's been releasing the same song over and over since 2009. Success is a bonus and it's great that my faves have itcheryl1 Glad you could form a whole paragraph without going off on me though, I like you ari5

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.