Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bhad Bharb

Ariana Grande defends ex-Boyfriend Pete Davidson

It’s not even defending. It’s Human fucking decency she’s speaking.

Like, What Trash would be okay to allow a human to be bullied to the point of suicide? No matter what he did??? Like how bored and miserable do you have to be?

23 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

It’s not even defending. It’s Human fucking decency she’s speaking.

Like, What Trash would be okay to allow a human to be bullied to the point of suicide? No matter what he did??? Like how bored and miserable do you have to be?

Exactly this! 

The gag is this fanbase just loves to ruin whoever supposedly is in her way or something. I mean, I don't like him either but I keep it for myself and sure as hell don't have the nerve to @ him to say he should die or something.

Social media used to be so fun and now it's truly filled with toxicity that is just depressing. No one should experience the things Pete is going through because of Ariana. I swear these stans need a reality check and need to grow up. 

4 minutes ago, Luca said:

Exactly this! 

The gag is this fanbase just loves to ruin whoever supposedly is in her way or something. I mean, I don't like him either but I keep it for myself and sure as hell don't have the nerve to @ him to say he should die or something.

Social media used to be so fun and now it's truly filled with toxicity that is just depressing. No one should experience the things Pete is going through because of Ariana. I swear these stans need a reality check and need to grow up. 

Was it better before? I guess I wouldn't really know, but on the few occasions where I've looked at twitter the past couple of years it's just seemed like unadulterated garbage rip4 

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

Was it better before? I guess I wouldn't really know, but on the few occasions where I've looked at twitter the past couple of years it's just seemed like unadulterated garbage rip4 

It's becoming worse with each year, to people thinking Ariana gets carried around to people literally claiming she's a wannabe black woman for tanning. rip2 

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

It wasn’t as bad. Since cancel culture happened, it’s been getting worse 

1 hour ago, Luca said:

It's becoming worse with each year, to people thinking Ariana gets carried around to people literally claiming she's a wannabe black woman for tanning. rip2 

That photoshopped photo?! 💀💀

1 hour ago, Luca said:

25 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

One of the only things I'll give it props for is that it can be great for spreading awareness about certain issues very quickly, but mostly it comes across to me as an endless stream of bile rip4 A lot of people trying to be vicious and thinking they're being clever or funny while doing it.

34 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

They always bring up the same event because she indeed looked more tanned than usual, but they photoshop it even more to make it more dramatic than it really is.. 

Image result for ariana grande american music awards

they for example photoshopped this pic to this:

And then the SJWs are on their toes

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.