Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

Warrior is 6 years old

10 minutes ago, Okan said:

Her best album giveup1 

This is debatable giveup1

11 minutes ago, Okan said:

Well it was released in some countries on November 30th jj2 

I received my copy on November 30th, 2012. I still remember the day. It was a Friday and my last school lesson was cancelled. When I got home, the album already lay on the shelves. My mother had already put it there. I was alone and started to blast the album. If I remember correctly, Die Young was the first track I listened to. Then I started reading the lyrics of the songs in the booklet cry6

6 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Especially when they're all so perfect giveup1

But Warrior (for me) has the most replay-ability because the music is so diverse. Animal + Cannibal can get kinda one-note after a while, but Warrior has so many different types of songs I could listen forever cry7 

1 hour ago, TomTom said:

I received my copy on November 30th, 2012. I still remember the day. It was a Friday and my last school lesson was cancelled. When I got home, the album already lay on the shelves. My mother had already put it there. I was alone and started to blast the album. If I remember correctly, Die Young was the first track I listened to. Then I started reading the lyrics of the songs in the booklet cry6

your booklet has lyrics? ari7 

19 hours ago, LuranusLur said:

Warior is my favorite album of kesha and also rainbow 

its such a shame that she hates the album cos it really is her best work giveup1 

so contradictory giveup1 

On 12/7/2018 at 7:13 AM, Chris Morlock said:

well then your wrong oprah14 

Last Goodbye doesn't really have much replay value IMO. It gets a bit boring to listen to over and over. Definitely doesn't hold a candle to other ballads on Warrior like Wonderland and Past Lives which are more interesting and better executed in all facets; lyrics, vocals, instrumentation. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.